Reviews for United we Stand
Lumari chapter 79 . 1/20/2021
Thanks for the update!
Mangoose chapter 79 . 1/19/2021
I can't help but think that someday Xytan will push Discovery too far and the consequences will be great. I mean sure, Discovery is a coward, but how long until that fear turns into deep hatred and an unrelenting desire for vengeance?
Warga chapter 79 . 1/19/2021
Heh, fuck the Shan'
Angery Katte chapter 79 . 1/19/2021
? Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 79 . 1/19/2021
Good job keep it up
Scarease chapter 79 . 1/19/2021
Well he brute and Ruthless one in way remind of Warlords had came up with .It idea had for fanfiction group of angers military leader that fed up with failures ,injustice and poor leadership that resulted unneeded death of their soldiers and people .So during events Halo 2 av many lives could during flood outbreak in high charity gathered their allies March to earth and capture Truth and imprisoned him reformed Covnant .Made trues with humanity and Arbitors faction that numb r year they retreat old territory focus on rebuilding and recover for set year before declare war again .member all races Exept for Prophet that stuck as scientist and religious leader no longer have power over military and Goverment .
Blaze1992 chapter 79 . 1/19/2021
. . . F**KING HELL.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 79 . 1/19/2021
Damn
Noneofit chapter 1 . 1/8/2021
"We are the Turian Hierarchy, protectors of galactic peace. We've come to aid you in your fight against the Covenant. Bring me to the leader of this fortress so we can plan our next move."

Man, if I were there and heard that I’d literally start crying tears of joy.
RandomReader chapter 78 . 12/29/2020
Chronus 1326
"Same with the process of creating Spartan II's - everyone seems to take issue with it...probably people who vote liberal too."
I'm pretty sure that most people have issues with the government abducting their children, regardless whom they vote for.
N0-FX Regalia chapter 78 . 12/29/2020
thank you for continuing to pour your creative energies into this epic story.
Vulviingah chapter 76 . 12/29/2020
the Armigers remind me of how pilots from the Titanfall games fight; constantly on the move and basically bringing hell on their enemy.
The Emperor chapter 78 . 12/25/2020
Merry Christmas you filthy heretic, and a happy new year too.
Antaros chapter 78 . 12/25/2020
I come for the battles (because ships go pew pew makes me happy), but the interplay between personalities and species is fantastic! You’ve really nailed down the various players personalities and it reflects in good dialogue. As much as I want to get back to the action, the interludes are proving to be just as interesting!

Thanks a lot for the update! I’m always excited when I get a notification email for this story.
Blaze1992 chapter 78 . 12/24/2020
I really hope someone one off's that crazy b***h soon.
1,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »