Reviews for United we Stand
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
the story idea is bad and you should feel bad.
Speedster1014 chapter 18 . 7/13/2021
Oh heeellllllloooo flood
Speedster1014 chapter 3 . 7/13/2021
Bob look a comptent council
Sure Jane I’ll believe it when pigs fly
Jane gestures to the STG jet pack on the pig. See comment council has finally been achieved.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2021
The covenant would have easily stomped the turians and I highly doubt that the CC can figure out how to stop covenant tech (even to a certain extent) when the UNSC could not effectively do it with 30 years
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2021
I legit can't understand the unsc not being suspicious of the turbans In fact its more likely that the unsc might be hostile with them
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2021
Not going to lie I have high hopes for this I just hope you don't completely disregard the fact that the UNSC don't like coperatingaliens.
Dozerrk chapter 66 . 6/26/2021
no clue what it is but the reapers just feel weird to me. maybe that's the point

them being in slip-space the power boost it just feels outta place

but maybe its just cause a reaper flood hybrid is hiw I though you would bring the reapers in

tho i do admit this does bring odd implications for the flood
Lord Razer chapter 86 . 6/25/2021
I have spent two weeks reading this story and I got to say...this is perhaps one of the greatest mass effect/halo crossover stories I have ever read and one of the few I cherish in what I wanted from a ME/H crossover story. The only other being the wormhole chronicles by general rage.

You were able to combine the two universes in such an interesting way with how they would interact with each other and the various histories that would change as a result such as both sides changing and evolving past what they were before.

Most Halo crossovers are just halo curbstomping with the typical cliche HFY bullshit that seems prevalent throughout the fandom with the master chief and spartans being the forefront of that. This fic basically spits on all that and adds a new direction and characterization with actually making the spartans interesting and having their own personality with faults and relatable characteristics.

Same with the UNSC/council working together as we see the two galactic powers being able to grow closer as comrades and be able to create a force of unity as they fight and die together against the face of evil.

Hell you were even able to make that change with the villains of this story with making the covenant actually something complex and terrifying with its politics, powers, and even the rise of a new villain in Xytan who was severely underused in canon, and is now given the screen time and role he deserves as the badass warrior god king of the covenant who will bring a reign of terror to the universe at large. I wonder if they actually will get the quarians on their side as well as other races. The Krogan I can imagine will be the lynchpin for the war for both sides as they will be playing tug of war over them in which the coalition will need more numbers, as half their army was wiped out. And since the covenant have the Rachni and maybe even the quarians, if they get the krogans then the coalition will be finished as they will be severely outnumbered and outgunned.

Not to mention your actually making the Reapers terrifying again with showing how they really can mentally and physically fuck up and control anyone with them basically rendering the spartans almost extinct and the different various husks. Hell, what they did with ONI was outright terrifying and a horror show, is why they are a threat.

I also get the feeling that the forunners locking up the reapers in slip space was probably the worst idea they could have done, in that it probably made the reapers more powerful than before with slipspace making them even more lovecraftian. so really well done in that front.

just really, beautiful stuff and I eagerly await more.
AyeJimmy123 chapter 86 . 6/17/2021
Noice!
Guest chapter 86 . 6/15/2021
I’m just imagining someone trying to explain this all to Captain Cutter and the Spirit of Fire crew when they wake up.

“So we meet some more aliens but these guys were chill and helped us fight the Covenant into a stalemate and made a cease fire with them, and the new aliens also gave us all kinds of cool technology like Omni-Tools and FTL Communications , but then ONI started a civil war and tried to take over the government by using technology from a previously undiscovered ancient alien race.”
human dragon chapter 86 . 6/15/2021
An amazing chapter as always my friend great job :)
yiggdrasill chapter 60 . 6/14/2021
Im very impressed with this story. I particularly like that you are gearing up to tackle ONI corruption (something the games ignore almost entirely). Whether autocracy or democracy the pros and cons of both should be openly debated and consciously chosen by at the very least the combined leaders of a society, not a decision made by knives in the dark
free man writer chapter 86 . 6/11/2021
Well now, just read this in the span of 5 days and has been nothing short of a rollercoaster of a story. Everything you've done has been insane to say the least and I cannot wait for more.
darkfinder chapter 86 . 6/11/2021
so instead of the covenant nearly whipping out humanity they are doing it them selves . so when do spartans show up to help
KyliaQuilor chapter 86 . 6/11/2021
Well holy shatsky.

As always, every update to this fic makes my goddamn day.
1,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »