Reviews for United we Stand
AscendedHumanity chapter 3 . 3/27/2019
Huh, nice to see an actual competent and fairly smart Citadel Council
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 3/27/2019
Good story
Keep on going.
Madpro32 chapter 3 . 3/26/2019
Sorry that was for chapter 3 also I ment allied not all
Madpro32 chapter 2 . 3/26/2019
So far no complaints but if you're going to all the unsc with the cc, have the cc be more reasonable and open minded about the unsc's use of AI, or they're ship size, and when they meet, then the cc just demand that they stop using them because it their laws not unsc's please also how bought a codex about the council's new toys. Also try to keep most of their new tech reasonable and around their tech tree so it's not like they're can just take on the covenant with ease.
CReaper210 chapter 3 . 3/26/2019
I just finished all three chapters. This is great so far. Such a cool idea that I'm surprised I've not seen before now.

The Council finding the humans from Halo whilst in the war with the Covenant. And to not devolve into a war with each other!? I love the premise here. In addition, if the humans and Council are not going to be antagonistic to each other(like most AU first contact stories, unfortunately(I like friendly first contacts)), then there shouldn't be much of a need to try and 'rebalance' either side.

Anyways, I really like what I've read so far and I hope to see it continued. This really is a unique story idea that I don't think has been done, a bit strange given the vast amount of ME/Halo crossovers I've seen. I also didn't notice any spelling errors or weird dialogue, so great job there as well.

I'm looking forward to more :)
DLRichard chapter 3 . 3/26/2019
Not bad so far, hope to see more of story later on. It is actually refreshing to see a story where the Human's and the Citadel Council ally against the Covenant and possibly other threats down the line. My advice is to give Humanity a buff down the line if or when they do ally to keep up or surpass the Council. Then later on give the Covenant a buff as well to keep them as a threat. And that's just for this time period you got going.
Brandon Joe Cabrera chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Not bad so far just don't buff the cc to much or give them tech outside the own tech range too soon and for no reason
Carlosxvx chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
This is shit, you should know how inferior The citadel is compared with The covenant
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99