Reviews for Iens Tergum
melodie568 chapter 14 . 8/1/2005
great story i love it
Redhead2 chapter 14 . 7/27/2005
I'm reading way too fast. This is so edge of seat stuff, I can't stand it.
Redhead2 chapter 13 . 7/27/2005
Is her ocular infection increasing? If Adam examines her now, maybe he can prevent it from happening in the future. Just a thought. I have too many of them right now. I should just let you finish your own story.
Redhead2 chapter 12 . 7/27/2005
Now we're getting somewhere. This is so good.
Redhead2 chapter 11 . 7/27/2005
I still have alot of questions. I have to read more.
Redhead2 chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
Either I'm reading faster or these chapters are getting shorter. I almost want to cry. He's in so much pain.
Redhead2 chapter 9 . 7/27/2005
I hope Jesse can get him to talk. This is really cool.
Redhead2 chapter 8 . 7/27/2005
I hated Ashlocke. Cy and Rock, huh? I don't know if that's interesting or discouraging.
Redhead2 chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
This is really nailbiting. I had a nice set before I started.
Redhead2 chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Can't be that bad, can it? After all, he's with his family.
Redhead2 chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
Yes. I love putting the X Men with Mutant X. To me it's the most natural thing in the mutant world. I'm glad to see someone else do it. There are so many questions I have now. I've got to read more.
Redhead2 chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
OH who was the guy she hid. I love all the memories. My heart almost broke to read about Sanctuary so beat up although, in my stories much the same thing is in store. This really is quite captivating.
Redhead2 chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
O...time travel. I was wondering how Mutant X was going to get into it. And Bren Mulwray with a sister. He's as cocky as Brennan, I love it.
Redhead2 chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
You continue the intrigue. I really like this.
Redhead2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Hi, I know it's been a while but your story caught my eye. This is a very interesting beginning. I really like the sense of dispair and looming darkness you've created to set the scene. I'm very curious to see who our lone figure is...Thanks
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »