Reviews for Aadi Beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I think I'ce read this before, still love it as much as I did the last time a few years ago. I hope you've kept up the writing, cheers!
VladMorgendorffer chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was so wonderful! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I LIKED THAT YOU GAVE DARIA AND TRENT A SLOW BURN INTO THEIR THREE YEAR FREINDSHIP, BLOSSOMING INTO ROMANCE, ONCE SHE'S OF LEGAL AGE TO DATE HIM. I ALSO LIKED THAT YOU PUT JESSE IN THIS AND HOW YOU MADE HIM MORE PROMINANT HERE THAN IN OTHER FICS. I LIKED JESSE AND DARIA'S FREINDSHIP. JANE WASN'T MUCH OF A CHARACTER IN HERE, THOUGH, AND YOU DIDN'T MENTION HOW THAT MULTIMEDIA PROJECT WENT. LIKED HOW DARIA STOOD UP TO THAT BITCH, THAT BRATTY QUINN DIDN'T GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING, BUT HOW DID THE SISTERS GO FROM ENEMIES TO FREINDS AT THE END...TOM DIDN'T FALL FOR DARIA, THIS TIME. AT LEAST, YOU DIDN'T MAKE MONIQUE TOO EVIL. YOU DIDN'T MENTION WHAT REVENGE ADRIANNE HAD FOR DARIA. ANYWAY, GREAT STORY.
Layla chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh my God. This is perfect. It made my day. If I could change anything it would only be to make it longer because I didn't want it to end. I wish this was how the show would have gone.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
awww! nice job!
zeralena chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was a cute. I always wished that Trent and Daria had gotten together. I mean, the first three seasons alone made it seem like they would eventually. I'll just pretend.
bellamara chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Great, really enjoyed it.
StuckInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
gahhhh. SO GOOD! Especially because it's your first Daria fic. You got them all in character (:
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
How fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Caraline Fisher chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I wonder when you got a review on this last but I really enjoyed it. I'm glad you posted this and left it up people to stumble across years later
nate1994a chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
so good one of the few and best Daria Trent fan fictions I've Read o and what dose plugging mean
RoziCanuti chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
*sighs* thanks for this! Daria and Trent should've happened so much. He was so perfect for her. Loved this! :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Great story. )
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
\(o)/ ~wow I love it, I love it, I love it! so going to 'fav' it.
q.thews chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Never thought i would end reading Daria fanfiction, but as i really like her character and i can't see her on tv very often it could be the right thing to do.

Nice story and an interesting Brittany subplot, but all the people promising revenge on Daria... where are them and their revenges ? :-)

Ciao!