Reviews for In Your Mind
Orange Dash chapter 13 . 2/2
This was amazing story! I loved it!
Orange Dash chapter 6 . 2/2
The unicorn thing got me cracking. This chap was amazing!
JillieBean073 chapter 13 . 10/22/2019
That was super good. Well... there isn’t much left to say! I love your stories ( especially Leo, he’s my fave!) keep up the grand work! ️️️️️
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2019
Enjoyed every word
I.D.'s Fantasy chapter 13 . 6/17/2019
Congratulations on finishing! It's really good :)
Nutella Swirl chapter 13 . 6/17/2019
Well Leo sure had it in for himself... but I'm glad it all turned out okay, and haha it makes sense his bros don't want him to use healing hands without Splinter around! XD
I really loved this whole story, Fireworks, and I'm super excited to see what else you have in store for future stories :D
Shelly Hamato chapter 13 . 6/17/2019
Hahaha! Wonderful! Leo got off eeaassyyy!

Like you, I’ve also wondered why he didn’t use them more often. Question asked..question answered. Bravo
Techno Dawn chapter 13 . 6/16/2019
I like your explanation about why the healing mantras weren’t used more often. This was a really good story. Thanks for sharing!
TMNT Loving Leo the Second chapter 13 . 6/16/2019
Wow, this was great from start to finish! I really like the idea, and how you portrayed it! Great job! :D
000Marie198 chapter 13 . 6/16/2019
I often wonder the exact same thing! And after reading too many fantasy and figuring out some weird stuff about this whole spirit thing, I came to a conclusion that perhaps it takes a lot of energy out of one's spirit to let's say, heal. And even though it wasn't quite apparent in the show, if healing hands were used to often, it would have drained him. I even had a fanfic in mind but these days, I'm taking a break from writkng turtles... by drawing turtles, go figure.

Anyway, great story with a hint of what might happen at the end of season four in the last chapter.. And I loved the brotherly concern in the epilogue. Thanks for the update!
TNO chapter 13 . 6/16/2019
Enjoyable story.
Not as good as your best ones, but still good.
Although I wonder why the turtles eagerly believed that the spirit really was killed.
If I were them, I would be much more suspicious.
000Marie198 chapter 12 . 6/16/2019
Yes! Oh, and good luck in explaining Leo.
I really enjoyed this chapter. Especially the part where Leo and Mikey worked together.
I.D.'s Fantasy chapter 12 . 6/15/2019
10/10 Leo has a lot of explaining to do XD
Techno Dawn chapter 12 . 6/15/2019
Leo’s back inside his own body! It must seem awfully quiet now, without Mikey’s mental presence.
Nutella Swirl chapter 12 . 6/15/2019
I'm so glad Mikey has a good memory, even if it is different...
AND YES! LEO GOT HIS BODY BACK! :DDDD
I kinda want to hear Leo's explanation to Splinter hahahahahha. The only problem I have is, what happened to the spirit? Will it come back? :O
This is super good though, Fireworks! Your writing is amazing! :)