Reviews for Between A Wolf and A Vampire
YaleAceBella12 chapter 7 . 4/16/2020
Charlotte02420 chapter 6 . 1/7/2020
Please, I beg of you hurry up! The cliffhanger is too much!
Charlotte02420 chapter 2 . 1/7/2020
SO AMAZINGGGG
Charlotte02420 chapter 4 . 1/7/2020
Amazing
Charlotte02420 chapter 5 . 1/7/2020
Love, love, love it!
Charlotte02420 chapter 6 . 1/4/2020
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It so dramatic and amazing at the moment, need more!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 6 . 8/14/2019
YaleAceBella12 chapter 4 . 7/31/2019
Debbie Hicks chapter 4 . 7/31/2019
5. Chapter 5. then CLAIRE YOUNG BST FRIENDS KIDS ALIENS YOU BOTH EACH Both bitten him blood as all of it the slaying deaths murders as all of it thedn OTHRS Then feverish sickesyt screaming good tyou die there Felix take casre of te nwbors the screamiug the trtore apart then slaughterd the both wre too late your are next then ten this one kills people How I Can't stand it I Want Her! screamig Kill hr then granbing screamig hr cruel smile then executed tore into as all of pieces into ripped with they Murdrd Killd but with you punished treaty false yiu diew then then ATOMIZED! By vaporizing with five with theu Get her screming good guard sentenced to death for more then Silenced bvy them then tore both apart ten fled freely brought there god guard they broke treaty law as well the cause of her destruction is their downfall End them there with both of them then found the then Vaporized but with my screams then then was Venomous with they punished Both laid dead killed then with us both then then bring them to Volterra at once yiu foureen are too late crossd over to the Cullen home are Lockd in to there then Then too late brought there good skin the Hybrids at once with the freaks at once Verdict for the Blacks with the Cullens/witness with five with these ones lied We put them to Death fully time the home/the as all of them travel one with cars/tgrucks exploded with them inside bring the Lycans and they with freaks are Sentenced to death at once then thenm We Voloturi forbidden you to live no longer are charged with treason murder and defection the crimes is death GUARDS! Verdict Death end thm please then scrams was heard ten ATOMIZED By Vaporizing killing them with the bodies of us/they with they others came Both with bodies of my parents slaughtered but killed with us/they were as all of them Destroyed good Lycan fur shred apart more as all of Guards bitten too late Darker blood red good they exposed themselves to humans revealing themselves too late was Immortal so they Alice they did this to us/they then Sliced frely pierced freely clamped freely impaled then brought them good both are Dead good End their Existance forever Snapped poisoned then screams of us/they ith they then Ripped apart were as all of them with each both were as all of with child so us/they then followed Nothingnness was left melted good more Guards we Attack them blown up were as all of them spawned good train them sentencd them to death the head my grandfather wit my grandmother oh my god we been killed where are we in a Unicat gasp Alice who done to you Volturi we need new witnesses of the newest members too late that herself Had a very brand new vision then Gasped Volturi had destroyed us/they w are low as all of rooms from others found fused Alice They are as all of Coming to execute us/they it BLEW UP! Good with both into there Burning up were gone ended them will be No more bring them good guard they are dead at long last then they met their demise with as all of them aboard are more with three each three are with more destroyed were ten or more to tri-both good they will be Lost then too late EXPLODING Then brought bodies there good guards they are As all of them Extinct from here with as all more supermonstrously as all of them as all things are into special housings then nuked freely good frozen the blew apart are Dead as all of them then it was too late melded from here to as all of humans met us/they looked young again then too late Bound within homes as all of them good they are Lost from here ten never returned from here stolen our good halves and selves as all of them more supermonstrously then too late Us/as very far as all of them never aged with as all of the dead as all of mazillions of more monstrously risen with us/They s all of them DESTROYED! nuked from here then bodies as all of them on Earth then lost in there but as all of more dead as all of them suddenly With they lost the frozen ones then were as all of them More Vampires as all of them freed good they fled from here blown were on Vulcan as all of them suddenly with as all of them now five were bitten were now Freed then took from here then with three smashed freely but vanished good never on Earth we Rule more then it was too late as all of them spawning then caused from the dead both then too late the damages to us/as all of them wre exiled forever then then too late by now it was gone merged with it it happened Us/as very far nuked from here then Vanished from here good end them as all of them too late Cursed both from here Killed from existance then lost from here from here then good never resettle on Earth again our world is mine then Burning the both then lost in here forever to m,ore last ones as all found us/they converted then too late Sliced freely then never was human and both was very different then Snapped freely then too late the cause of it murder by the Volturi Galactic Empire were tyrants and overlords but as all of them nuked from here heirs as all of them had a retrovirus slew them met us/they nuked freely were different with the dead Lycans were Shifters as well then sliced freely with us/they vanished good never returned here Masters yes we finished as all of them then Caused from here then more as all of them took over Earth now several years later in time and space then Exploding then then lost from here good never are on Earth again they are as all buried there with they lost their souls again are as all of them are dead from here fled met them nuked from frozen bodies vanished it was too late the damages was done used the last ones as breeders were dad as well nuked freely then gone but finally met us/they freed ten caused from here smashed nothingness from here ten too late were Immortal with the hosts gained ATA Gene fully time activated so they smashed vanished brought there good what phased as all of them end them as all of them ten lost from there Melted from here too late more than as all powerful but the strongest muscular Volturi guards and Lycan furs then too late used up the blood supply they Were from us/they bitten then suddenly were now far way too stronger and more powerful but leaner the newest guards were nukd heirs as all of them then suddenly faster as well whew what a rush sorry no thank you Father and Mother I am his wife now gasp Alice they done this you gone stronger yes new haircut bangs yes a Ball yes then too late the Bodies as all of them aged too late.
MissArcticWolf chapter 2 . 5/21/2019
GREAT! Keep going. I really like it! God Bless. Jesus Loves You.
PenPal3 chapter 2 . 4/11/2019
This is interesting. Looking forward to reading more.