Reviews for Number One Crush
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
dragonbabezee chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I is a sucker for some slightly OOC Veggie at times. And it was only slightly, for erotic effect. And to make him love's fool! It were short and sweet and hot like an expresso with 2 sugars, so thanks for that, even though you wrote it a thousand years ago.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Even without a lemon this was amazing little story.
princessarmstrong chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
loveeed it
Okinawa Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Really good one-shot! Loved it!
Vegeta rockS chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oooooh niiiiccce that was really good
gingerfurr chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was such a cute story.
Xj9 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really love this one-shot! In the beginning I was questioning Vegeta's sanity, but it ended up as a good day for him, I guess .
I.Like.Sand.Cookies chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was such a cute story!
PrideEdwardElric chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Excellent story! I love how you made Bulma and Vegeta into total sex devils. I really wanted to read a sex scene though... Oh well, still good nonetheless
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
fabulous! very well done :D
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Damn fucking cliffhanger ! I would've wished there had been a lemon in it... Very FEW lemons as tantalizing and as teasing as this lime are found on , and it's the first one I think I've found. Do ya think that you could do a very good lemon like this fic (NO skiping the lemon scene) with the Vegeta/Goku (Kakarott in ssj4 and Seme, please) pair, please ? *puppy dog eyes*

I've always wanted to know how useful those golden eyes, that red fur and that deep voice of Goku's ssj4 form were... Not to forget that tantalizing tail and those hands of his... *drools*

Thanks to reading my request !

And keep writing !
Vegeta Goddess chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow! You can review your own work!

Well Lena,

I'm speechless! You're such a great writer...and gorgeous too! The world is a better place because of you and your fics! I bet every other girl wishes she was as tall, gorgeous and funny as you are! I feel honoured to be reading your work - especially since ripped down the original version of this fic despite their being NO adult content in the original version!

Please always remember that you're the best fanfic writer on this site...and no matter how many times they may delete your fics, it's just because of jealousy...and maybe a little bit because of you'r habit of writing horibly explicit love scenes!

Well, it's hard to leave such a talented and beautiful person such as yourself a worthy enough message...but this will have to do!

From your greatest fan,

Lena xx
v-mangrl chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
yeah it's totally great I love it
Angel Of AnimeXOXO chapter 1 . 4/24/2007