Reviews for Talk With a Deity
GhiraGangster415Bitch chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Any fanfic that's got Oni is cool with
LeviathanTamer chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
there are rumors going around the internet that Fierce Deity is all of the Links combined into one being... i think that would make him pretty powerful.

good story though.
Silvara chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I liked the sense of peace the Fierce Deity had around of him. This was an interesting idea with an agreeable characterization, but sadly, the narration and the plot pacing were just off. It’s a little too rushed. A heavy (not drastic but still) lack of description, of emotion, and no conclusion at all. How comes?

This fiction is definitely worth reading, but as frustrating as it is enjoyable, for such personification of the Fierce Deity is rare and precious. If you decide to make another chapter, or to re visit this, please, let me know for I'd love to re read this fanfiction.
Solarice04 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Very Nice! I like the way you made him. and I like the way you made his grudge against Majora.

Keep up the good work!
Mouseworks Inc chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
nice story. that's very sad that the fierce d. is trapped. i wonder if he'll ever get freed.
Alex Foster chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
That was very enjoyable. I liked the backstory you created for Fierce Deity. Good job.

Alex
arthus chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Please write more Fierce Deity fan fiction.
ShadowFangVII chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
1 word deep
little peach chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Nice story.(He's my favorite charicter)
Goddess-of-Light chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Ou col!

Me thinks Fierce Deity Mask person is cute! Eheheheh! Me loves da game too... and y is Linky-poo still in Termina? Nyaa he didnt go back to Hyrule? Well i guess the next game should have him come back lol!

GoL

ps. me likes ur writing!
someguy chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
it was beautiful!I rate it ten out of...TEN!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
I don't think he'd be that serious, but maybe a bit thoughtful. Maybe he'd said something like 'Where's the bar? I want some booze.' _ that'd be funny. I wish he'd be free, though, oh, well._

-Steeple3
Suzie n Lopmon chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Very good descriptive story! I like it! I like how you gave the mask a personality and a history. I'll be back t readfuture chapters! C-ya soon! _
Kokeshi088 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Eh, I'm a Majora person, but... oh, great story! (clap, clap.) Wonderful, I always had a thing for Fierce. It was good, and I give this fic 10. Sorry, just babbling, I'll stop... heehee. Anyways, I loved it. - I'd like to see more.