Reviews for Shattered Walls
storiescape chapter 10 . 9/14/2019
hey was this the final chapter?
doralupin86 chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
That was beautiful! More please
storiescape chapter 10 . 5/30/2019
heyy are you going to continue
Cmiller01 chapter 10 . 5/21/2019
What is next for my favorite GOT pair? I’d love to see this story continue!
julesyx0 chapter 10 . 4/30/2019
Can't wait for more!
julesyx0 chapter 3 . 4/30/2019
Their banter is co cute! Tbh I don't quite understand what Tyrion meant by reliving their wedding night, considering they didn't really do anything their wedding night! lol
PrettyPoppy chapter 10 . 4/27/2019
I think you did a great job with the smut! No worries there. ;)

This was a beautiful moment for Sansa and Tyrion. I feel so bad for her though. Ramsay was so horrible. I'm glad she was able to open up to Tyrion though. 3
PrettyPoppy chapter 9 . 4/27/2019
Yay! They got married!

I really enjoyed Sansa's make-shift bridal shower, particularly Arya's gift. What else would Arya give her, after all?

And the wedding was lovely, especially Sansa kneeling to kiss him at the end.
PrettyPoppy chapter 8 . 4/27/2019
Aww, Sansa's dream was just lovely, all her family there to watch her marry Tyrion, as it should be.
PrettyPoppy chapter 7 . 4/27/2019
"Don't say it. Don't say it. Don't- 'What if I don't want it annulled?' F*cking idiot. This was hilarious! And so Tyrion. It was perfect.

And the ending of this chapter was so sweet. What a lovely way to end a chapter. *sigh*
PrettyPoppy chapter 6 . 4/27/2019
Leave it to Sam to have all the answers. Lol!

I'm happy to hear that they're still married, even though I know it won't solve all their issues. :)
PrettyPoppy chapter 5 . 4/27/2019
OMG! I love the way you had Tyrion examine his feelings for her through each of the moments they shared. The progression of his thoughts and feelings was just beautifully done, right up to the last line, "I loved her then and I love her now."
PrettyPoppy chapter 4 . 4/27/2019
Yay! Sisterly bonding!

I actually love Arya's description of Tyrion! "He's quite boring." Lol! She doesn't know Tyrion well at all, does she?
PrettyPoppy chapter 3 . 4/27/2019
"Yes, I'm sure you've missed the long nights of silence and sleeping on a chair."
"What? Am I so small that you didn't notice me in the bed beside you?"

Lol! That whole exchange between them was adorable! I always love witty banter.

And I love the way Tyrion confessed his faithfulness, and the explanation he gave her as to why. It was all very poignant.
PrettyPoppy chapter 2 . 4/27/2019
There's such a lovely tenderness between them in this chapter, from Tyrion saving Sansa from falling, to them sneaking off to the kitchens together. They've always been so comfortable with each other when they let their guards down, and you've really captured that nicely.