Reviews for Guilt, Lies, and Repercussions
alexofthegarden chapter 1 . 6/8/2019
This was so lovely and well done. You have their voices perfect, Dean’s especially.
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
Aw, i love parental Winchesters. Especially with Jack. It's a good point that he's really quite young, even more so than he looks. He's always causing trouble, but the poor boy means well. He just literally doesn't know better.

I laughed out loud during the part where Jack shamelessly repeats Dean's little euphemism for spanking and poor Sam's like, "Oh shit. Is there CPS for hunters?" I could absolutely see the face he made in my mind, clear as day.

Another great story. 3
Hankouteki chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
This is fantastic! It’s really well-written, and I love how well everyone is in character. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
Great story! I’d love to see one with Mary and the boys. Seeing her more in a parental role but set currently in the show
Blossom9 chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
This story was SO well done! You absolutely perfectly captured each character. I loved Dean’s temper and Sam’s balance of logic. You also wrote Jack perfectly. I could hear each character’s voice coming through! Great job! Thank you for taking the time to write!
carlton1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Great story! I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.
spnfanfromeurope chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Well done. Dean in particular is spot on.
Cat chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
I love this story so much! You did a great job! In that episode when they took Jack to the hospital Sam & Dean told the nurse that Jack is 18. I think he said 22 to cover up for saying he was 2. I hope you write more Jack stories. This one was SO GOOD!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Oh my loving it thanks
Multireader chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
You should write more jack, nice chapter
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
Very cute, and you got the three of them spot on, in every way, the violent anger prone Dean, the analytical, look at the facts and talk about it Sam, and Jack so innocent, and yet is indeed like a 10 year old who always carries a loaded gun!Dean was guilty after beating Jack's ass, when he cried, and hugged him, and let him pick a 's a big softy underneath, when it's kids or women?
Cristina chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
It's amazing... I like a Lot your fic...awesome
allfallingdown chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
Loved this story so much, I’m a big fan of Jack’s storyline in the show with the Winchester’s and you did it such justice here :)
Osnisdana chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
Love the story!
Hope you’d write more Jack stories
otkcp chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
I loved it! I'd really like to see more Jack stories, he's so cute and innocent.