Reviews for The Dove and the Rose
Juu chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Beautiful.
Herself chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Ignore this... this is the author trying to remember what e-mail account she used for
Malvado chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
HAR HAR HAR! That is kinda funny
FyreFlie chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
A lovely story. The dialogue built up a nice bit of delicious tension, which was finally eased by that brilliant last line from Gimli. A really great story. Thanks for that. _
Starken Dark Feathers chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Oh my...too funny...too cute! XD Moria is a good setting for those two, aye? Anyways, the conversation between the two was so accuratly portrayed...I'm impressed! And hurray for metaphores! :-P This was a really amazing peice of work. I thoughrougly (
Murasaki Ryuu no Sei chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Aw, that was such a sweet story! Great job! *wipes eyes* You really did a good job, it was so touching! But it was sad because Legolas is so lonely! *hugs Legolas, then Gimli hits her over the head with his axe* Ow. *faints*
Legolas & Gimli forever!
~ Em-chan
Lady Tsuru chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Aw, this was so beautiful! A truly touching story!
Testament1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
_...!
Fanny chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
What a beautiful fiction! This story is really touching and well-written. Thanks for sharing.
Klementari chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
You still got it, Marie Noire, and while I am not the amazing Nimue nor the enviable Oakenshield, I wouldn't mind seeing this continued - but it is beautiful and complete as a stand-alone as well. Between this and An Unspoken Attraction, I can't think of Legolas without using the word "pretty".
Karla chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Very good! Will you continue it?
MoonFire1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
This is absolutely beautiful. No matter the medium you use, whether by song or Shakespeare, the dynamics between Legolas and Gimli simply flow.