Reviews for Against all odds
Villiandeku9501 chapter 3 . 12/8/2020
I really hope you continue this
Villiandeku9501 chapter 4 . 12/8/2020
I feel so bad for gohan, he is the opposite of what everyone has said about him in this and yet he will be blamed for all this when really he’s just a broken man whose seen things he shouldn’t ever have to see, I’m really glad tsukauchi is here though as he will know what gohan says is the truth
jbowley21000 chapter 4 . 12/6/2020
this is very well written.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2020
wheres gohan.
Ohma chapter 2 . 8/16/2020
that was insanely boring
Jthomajba chapter 4 . 6/27/2020
Update?
SSJ Subaru chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
I hope this gets an update as good as the previous ones.
SSJ Subaru chapter 4 . 5/24/2020
I'm impressed with how things went. Through out the story I didn't know what would happen next. That ending was perfect too. I'm hoping to see an update as good as this one. Take your time to polish this gem.
OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla chapter 4 . 3/23/2020
Oh dear! I was dearly hoping there would be no Dragon Ball Villains making their way into the BNHA Verse, but I was tragically wrong. Cell and if I'm not mistaken, Android 16 (Shudders in unbridled fear) landed in the village of Keosu, which faces tragedy right after 16 kills Cell by draining the bio android of all relevant and critical parts that will benefit the giant android, who disappears to who knows where. The FRU and PRO Heroes, including Japan's Number 1 Hero All Might are at a loss at this unpredictable crisis, and both Toshinori and Tsukauchi believe All For One is responsible, who by the way is applauding for the bastard truly responsible for Keosu's broken mess. How will Mirai Gohan eventually react to Android 16, a more powerful entity than the deceased 17 and 18?
OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla chapter 3 . 3/23/2020
Damn it! Mirai Gohan is recovering in an abandoned warehouse far away from Musatafu, and unknown to him, he's been labeled as a Villain because of the destructive entrance he made from the DB Verse to the BNHA Verse, not that the residents of BNHA know that the anomaly is from an infinitely far reality from their own where there are no quirks but instead gods and monsters that can obliterate planets, solar systems, galaxies, universes and even a multiverse. And one such being who can destroy a planet exists in their reality, in their Earth, and none of the superpowered individuals can match up to him, or even scratch him. Naomasa Tsukauchi has no flipping idea what he's into, and he'll eventually learn that Mirai Gohan can be much much worse than the dreaded All For One, and we all know what the Quirk thief did to All Might, the most powerful wielder of the quirk One For All. Diagnostique, to my knowledge is not a canon BNHA character, but he's definitely an interesting one from this chapter alone. What will the next chapter have in store for us?
OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla chapter 2 . 3/20/2020
Mirai Gohan must know he's in a very different reality outside of the DB Verse. The BHNA Verse. What he doesn't know is that people without a license are forbidden from using their powers. I doubt he'd comply if he even knew about such a law. He'd find it ridiculous and restrictive.
OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
An impressive and detailed start.
Lawoi chapter 4 . 3/13/2020
There nothing I can say to describe how good of work you done 9n this tale ..props too you my man
Droseralex chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know I am still working on this. We've been home hunting, working extra hours, and barely having enough time some days to only write a bit. I love this story and will NOT give up. Thanks again to everyone for the awesome reviews. Take care!
Toonnomic chapter 4 . 3/4/2020
Poor Gohan it looks like things aren't looking well for him, what he needs is one big old hug from someone. It's kinda sad that he unintentionally became a villain in the pro heroes's eyes but I wouldn't blame him for acting out the way he did. From a world filled with nothing but endless destruction to a bustling town filled with life all so suddenly would easily be jarring for anyone who has only been accustomed to death and with no human contact for so long. Still, I'm curious as to where this is heading and I eagerly await for the next chapter! Also to those concerning the chapter is too long I didn't know it was an actual thing to complain about but hey the longer the chapter is the better it is at least that's how I always see it hehehe. Keep up the good work, this is seriously got me hooked!