Reviews for The Last Journey
arianwen is annoyed chapter 1 . 3/6/2005

don't hurt my baby!

now i am actually crying so...

that was... I am all out of words

what can i say... incredible, moving, beautiful, emotional, ineffable, but none of them is right, maybe wonderful wil have to do

but i really see where your nickname came from you are a wonderful writer (do you speak elvish by any chance?)

i want to list you under favourite authors for my school project by my teacher won't appreciate michelle frodo so couldyou invent another last name for me to use?

sammishly yours,

arianwen
MushrooomsPTook chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
You write the best Frodo and Sam poems and now I'm literally having to wipe my eyes. All I need to go to bed crying. :-P Thanks for writing!
ShireElf chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I'm back. lol. This was a great poem . . . very sad too.

'Master and servant

At one with each other

His spirit his soul mate

His friend and his brother'

Those are my favorite . . . stanzas, are they called? Lines, stanzas . . . ah well. :( I will read other stories/poems now, since you're an excellent author . . . though I hope I'm not bothering you by the constant reviews. :)
Cabbeh chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I got goosebumps reading this, it's so sweet! I must add it to my Fav. Stories list. ) Great job!
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
aww *wipes eyes* So sad...but really great
Skye05 chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
That is a really awesome poem.*sniff* its soo sad! i cried. wow, thats really good:)
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
*grabs the whole box of tissues* So sad! So well written. So beautiful. *sniff* Enough said.

Now I have reviewed all of your poems. I need to read your story, but I will do that later. Hope I didn't bug you too bad with all my reviews. Keep up the good work.
Im A Brandybuck chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Aw! You made me cry! Literally! This is beautiful. Very good. I love this poem!
Lylie London chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Hello! Thanks for reviewing my story, although i disagree that Frodo and Sam, when they had left Middle-Earth, were not immortal. See Valinor, to me, is like heaven, thats why you can go but not come back. Elves are like angels, they can do this. But once you go to Valinor I'm pretty sure you're immortal, regarless of your race. Whatever, we all have our different views.

One error in your poem: "I'm hear by you still

Should be: "I'm here by you still

Anyways, great poem, really sweet. You're a pretty good writer!

And you like the neverending story? Another 21st century teen who likes the neveranding story? Unless you mean something other than the original movie.. the other two movies suck, and the book. . . it's okay. The 2002 TV show was kinda good.

Anyways!

bye.

~Emery
mousegal chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hi Michelle!

Another fab but very sad poem! I think that you make a fantastic poet! Keep it up!

Mousegal.
nonamenoname chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
I liked the rhythm and rhyme in this a great deal - and the story was sweet and in-character. Somehow I've always had that image of two graves on a hilltop, too! It's also nice to see that not everybody assumes living in Valinor makes one immortal - since the canon says it doesn't. NOT to mention it's nice to see Sam and Frodo friendship stories!

The typo shirebound already mentioned is distracting - do you know how to edit a story? Might also think about the punctuation.
Lindiniel chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Hiya

Oh, this is so sad! I am fighting back the tears. Simple but very moving.
Tialys chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Aww! I never have cried that much when reading a poem! It was beautiful! Good luck on your exams!
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Oh no! I thought that was really sad at first, but then I changed my mind. I mean, yes, Frodo and Sam die in it, but everyone dies eventually (except elves, I guess ... ). Bearing that in mind, I think I would be happy to know that it ended that way for them. Definitely one of your best poems, I think. Very deep. Well, good luck on your exams! Study and/or "revise" hard, cause you deserve to do really well! ;) I'll definitely be here when you come back.

Obelia
Samwise the Brave chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Aw!Why?That was really sad and DAMN you for killing them off!Ok ok..sorry..you know I'd never damn you!That was really beautiful and sad. It was really sad, but it didn't give me that usual 'aww..' ya know?I felt..well it's a mixed one..It feels like you're 'ending your career'!But don't worry, I liked it..but I don't think I could read it again..it's just too ..well I'm havin my mid-years too so good luck to ya!