Reviews for The 14 princesses cures teams
RoseMoon2005 chapter 5 . 4/30/2019
it's okay! I understand!
Glittercakes chapter 3 . 4/16/2019
You just repeated the second chapter.
Glittercakes chapter 2 . 4/16/2019
Hello again! So, your main problem here is a lack of punctuation. It makes the story a little hard to read because without punctuation, it’s hard to tell where each sentence begins and ends. Your other major problem is that you don’t make it clear who’s saying what. Here, I’ll rewrite the last section of the story to help you with both of these problems.

Tsubomi noticed Nozomi looking at her shoes.

“What’s the matter, Nozomi? Is it the shoes you like?”

"Or is it that cobbler who made them?” added Nagisa, causing the girls, except for Nozomi, to laugh.

"What are you talking about?” asked Nozomi.

"Coco is so cute,” said Nagisa.

"So?” asked Nozomi.

"Maybe the problem is he’s not a Prince,”

"I don't care that he’s not a prince!”

"Nozomi’s got it bad!” Mirai laughed after a few seconds.

In addition, you keep repeating the same scene with the girls in their bedroom. Try to make it more unique for each set of girls.

As for spelling mistakes

“...to extortionary balls” “extortionary” should be “extraordinary”

“Well it’s been quit well” “quit” should be “quite”

“Girls their just shoes” “their” should be “they’re”

"Bioapatite Rosy" “Bioapatite” should be “Bon appetite”

“Nutts gets nerves...” “nerves” should be “nervous”

“bed room” is “bedroom”

And there were also a few spelling errors in the last section that I fixed for you above.

Hope this helps!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Hello! I noticed that while you have a cool concept for a story, this needs a lot of work. So, every chapter, I’ll review and tell you what needs improving. (Mainly spelling errors and other general advice) (I’ll do the same for your Rapunzel story)

1. When you’re describing something/someone that belongs to more than one person (like “the Princesses/Cure’s aunt”), the apostrophe should be after the s. (So the description becomes “the Princesses/Cures’ aunt”)

2. How about instead of all the girls having kittens, they each have a different pet? (Like, one set of princesses has a dog, another a bunny, another a bird, etc.) It will bring more variety to the story.

You don’t have to listen to the thing about the pets, but please listen to the thing about the apostrophes. And sorry if this comes off as a little mean. I only want to help you improve.