Reviews for Killer Queen
Rose chapter 2 . 6/5
Loved this
NightLover123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
Hey this is really good! Do you think you would be able to write it completely from Darcy’s perspective. I think it would be really cool to see her thoughts through it all. Thanks for writing.
Mikitsukami chapter 2 . 3/19/2020
I'm not sure how I pictured Steve in this kind of scenario. I think in some ways, he may act like that, but in another sense, I think in reality he would act like a gentleman to a fault because that's just how he is. I might be wrong though, especially when you consider what time period he came from (Although I will say, a lot more people then you think slept around in the forties).
Katie MacAlpine chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
I don't think Clint would act like that and the whole set-up is wrong, but the Bucky and Steve parts I like.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
This is amazing. Read it on your ao3 and had to come here to comment. I subscribe to everythjng about this fic. Bucky does know how to “treat a lady” so to speak. He understood that sex was also about returning the favour and being a judgement free zone. I love their connection. Kinda feeling those “I used to be ignored” ego vibes from the cap in his treatment of Darcy as just “her” and I think it’s spot on. I love that she spat his cum back on him. Her level of upset and her rejection of him outside the “her” persona worked on both the level of 1) how dare you treat any sexual partner that way, paying or not and 2) so you’re interested in me but thought doing that was A-okay? Brilliant fic and hope you write more like it. Was an absolute pleasure and was played out beautifully!