Reviews for Naruto the Quirky Villain
Bro please update
Storm Bolt chapter 8 . 4/23
Sup man, Could you pls ship Naruto with Mirko
Storm Bolt chapter 2 . 4/23
Your fanfic is the best man. I can read this fanfic for a whole year. This is the 6th time in two years I am reading it. Pls, update faster. Your fanfic is the only thing saving and protecting me from boredom
cynicalneedssleep chapter 46 . 4/21
Amazing chapter as usual and I can’t wait for the next update
contrerascastrohugo chapter 46 . 4/18
Damn bro this history is so freaking good
Darkanaklusmos70 chapter 46 . 4/17
Update man this story is just so... So... QUIRKY!
shadow's wolf's chapter 46 . 4/8
Loved the story so far tbh I want bun bun to with the ship
Ogay the SIMPson chapter 46 . 3/25
Also thank you for having the basic decencies of having Naruto not be a bitch (to my knowledge you haven't done that in any fic) and to kill off characters that need to die. Killing off characters that need to die has been important to me since in one fanfic I read there were like 10ish characters that NEEDED to die since maybe the seven hundred thousand word mark that survived the story hit one million words. That shit was frustrating so once again, thank you for not allowing us to get pent up!
Ogay the SIMPson chapter 46 . 3/25
This entire story has been wonderful... perhaps with the exception of ALL Right, however, maybe later on you'll clear that up since without context it just feels really jarring, out of place, and really cracky for a none crackfic. Anyways, this has been eine wunderbare Geschichte! I cannot wait for more

P.s. I'm rooting for the bunny 'cause in the words of late great Mr. Nezzer:

The bunny, the bunny
Whoa, I love the bunny
I don't love my mom or my dad, just the bunny
The bunny, the bunny
Yeah, I love the bunny
I gave everything that I had for the bunny
I don't want no health food when it's time to feed
A big bag o' bunnies is all that I need
I don't want no buddies to come out and play
I'll sit on my sofa, eat bunnies all day
I won't go to church, and I won't go to school
That stuff is for sissies, but bunnies are cool

P.s.s(?) Danke!
Ogay the SIMPson chapter 38 . 3/25
Mate this chapter was fucking great!
maskaggarwal chapter 46 . 3/23
Bro i really like the new concept of your story Naruto the Quirky Villain. So please update it I really want to read it. I really love story a lot by heart .
Neroscurse chapter 38 . 3/21
It was amusing and satisfying in a way to have the Konoha 11 wiped out of existence. Read enough fan fiction that pretty much every character ever irks me in some manner and this story is of such excellent quality that it being judge, jury and executioner of those irritants was most enjoyable.

Keep it up mate!
Neroscurse chapter 37 . 3/21
Seriously cool mate. All for one.
Neroscurse chapter 21 . 3/21
Damn man, fun chapter. You have great pacing and the story is always so interesting, from the fate of characters to the fighting styles to the side stories to even the dry romantic comedy, it's all so engaging. Keep it up mate!
Bazooka101 chapter 46 . 3/20
A fun, "quirky" fic that had me binge read this all the way through. Excellent and funny chemistry between Naruto and the rest of the cast, and superb integration of Jiraya and Orochimaru into the story without it being pasted in. Despite it's unfinished state, this fic was one I've enjoyed tremendously and look forward to you possibly continuing this story if you ever decide to finish.
5,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »