Reviews for Naruto the Quirky Villain
majorshane chapter 34 . 5/15
A lot of fanfics that take place during a tournament arc will rush through or skip the cannon fights and only focus on the fights relevant to the story... I love how you just tweaked the tournament to simply cut out the fights that you didn’t want to focus on, bravo!
majorshane chapter 25 . 5/14
I still am loving this story, but a drug that boosts quirks AND locks away memories is a bit of a deus ex machina.
majorshane chapter 19 . 5/13
Wow, did Naruto do a little toad singing when Momo was distracted? Or is one of the toxins he can produce a powerful aphrodisiac?
majorshane chapter 15 . 5/13
It just occurred to me that if Naruto is running around playing villain while carrying the cellphone from Midnight, she could track him and figure out what he’s up to, right?
majorshane chapter 12 . 5/13
I freaking love this story. Only thing that bugged me in this chapter is that Naruto’s scent is the same and yet Mirko didn’t trust her senses and pounce on him-or at lease suspect him. Toads being poisonous isn’t exactly common knowledge, but it also isn’t super obscure trivia knowledge. If Mirko couldn’t get a clear scent because of the hospital chemicals and people then cool. If Naruto thought to himself ‘it’s a good thing I obscure my scent whenever I’m playing villain be secreting an aerosolized olfactory numbing toxin’, then cool. But when she noticed the scent is the same but dismissed it for no reason... it’s a little odd. She has had super smelling for most of her life, knowing people by their scent would be second nature to her. I would think she would trust her sense of smell. Just my thought, please continue!
Digitalreaper360 chapter 44 . 5/4
best story i have ever read. Thank you so much
Wolfy wanna bite chapter 44 . 4/29
Just finished rereading this. Still my favorite mha crossover
Dajambler chapter 44 . 4/27
love this fic so far, hope you continue it.
Chai Chandler chapter 44 . 4/23
Interesting Story! even though this isn’t really my cup of tea,its very interesting story though,what about Hatake Kakashi?
since Kakashi was a ABNU Captain (In The cannon Naruto AU] whats gonna happen to him?Will he be here?
I also really like the humour and jokes aswell,in my opinion i think Mirko would be a nice pair with Naruto in this Au instead of Momo,though depends on you. Hope to see next chapter.
jotakak432 chapter 44 . 4/18
awesome story
Shinobi-Hamster chapter 42 . 4/12
Truly lovely, I hope it gets updated!
Mate... to be honest, this story's not that deep. No need to put end-chapter textbook exercises to aid our understanding.
Shinobi-Hamster chapter 18 . 4/11
Absolutely glorious fanfic, I hope it continues!
buznizz.shiki chapter 44 . 4/1