Reviews for Naruto the Quirky Villain
yellingbrian2 chapter 11 . 8/22/2020
I'm sorry I'm mostly enjoying this story and I know this chapter came out a year ago.

But it still bothers me the whole Midnight trying to be Naruto's Mom situation.
He's 15 he's NEVER going to view you as a Mother Figure!

1) Then there is the fact the Midnight didn't talk to Naruto AT ALL before adopting him, not even asking: "Do you want to be adopted by me?"
2) Then somehow she gets the adoption paper work done in basically a half an hour?
3) Naruto clearly didn't want to be adopted at all, so why didn't the orphanage lady tell Midnight?
4) Once Midnight found out that Naruto didn't want to be adopted why didn't she send him back?
5) Why did Midnight even WANT to adopt a 15 year old kid with issues? Naruto is probably just going to leave her after 3 years. Why not pick a cute 6-8 year old who WANTS to be a Hero?
6) Why can't Naruto claim stranger-danger and claim she only wants him for his powerful quirk (which is technically TRUE) and is pushing him into a life of violence as a Hero, which he doesn't want?

The whole situation is pretty ridiculous.
toile grant chapter 44 . 8/19/2020
it's very good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
Hey ur probably busy with life or other stories but please don’t forget about this one
AGConstantine chapter 44 . 8/9/2020
R U still alive?
AyakoA-chan chapter 29 . 8/8/2020
Wait a second how does Setsuna know Naruto is Kurama?
Etroxic chapter 44 . 8/2/2020
Hate to be inpatient but any updates coming out soon?
Had to re read from beginning just to refresh but I just wanna keep reading more! Hope you’re doing fine n we can see a new chapter soon
Radical Dreamer 57 chapter 6 . 8/1/2020
Noticed a few minor typos (particularly a period where a question mark should've been) but the only criticism I have to make so far is the arbitrary vagueness of Naruto's quirk.

You never explained what "Toad Quirk" actually means so, while we can extrapolate to a degree based off of what toads in real life are known to do, we don't really know what Naruto's quirk actually is. Like, when you say that recognizing voices is a mini-quirk (I honestly have no clue what that has to do with being a toad...) that just came off to me as you making stuff up after the fact and that wouldn't be an issue if you had explained beforehand what Naruto's quirk actually was.

Never saw him being adopted coming. That certainly throws a wrench in the status quo.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/31/2020
I hope to see a new set of chapters soon
SapphireFF chapter 24 . 7/29/2020
"Condoms are for pussies"

Umm, no? They're for dicks. /s
SapphireFF chapter 16 . 7/29/2020
Ho… mukatta kuruno ka? Nigetsu ni kono DIO ni chikazuite kuruno ka? Sekkaku sofu no Josefu ga watashi no Za Warudo no shotai wo. Shiken shuryu chaimu chokuzen made mondai yo toitte iru jukensee ne you na? Kisshi koita kibun de wo shietekure ta to yuu no ni?
SapphireFF chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
this was cool but now it's not cool anymore. nemuri is a fucking asshole
Guest chapter 30 . 7/28/2020
Damn
LoboMask chapter 44 . 7/28/2020
Mi amigo, que genial te queda esto! Empezé a leer y te seguí hasta Naruto vs Orochimaru. Hasta ahí me pareció buenísimo, los desarrollos de los personajes y la intervención de Kurama con los eventos canon. Post snake, todo se fue al carajo, en el buen sentido, la dualidad Naruto y Kurama, los 11, la caída de Mirko (sufrí con ello, lo conmovedor y lo potencial de ella, la amo), AFO y el misterio del pasado. Ese seudo-harem con Momo, Rumi, las otras, Tokage, Toga. Una pregunta que me queda sería, si bien la última aparición de Kurama impacto muchísimo y traumo a la gente promedio. Nadie noto el parecido entre la actuación de Naruto con el bromista Kurama? Alguien más aparte de Rumi y los otros que ya lo saben... Cómo por qué, este chico, Naruto, es tan buen manipulador y obviamente experimentado luchador, cuando supuestamente hay testigos de que perdió contra un simple puñetazo de Ashido hace unas semanas?
Santan Suprah chapter 44 . 7/26/2020
here lies..
Guest chapter 44 . 7/24/2020
I started this yesterday and holy fucking shit. I thought this was a crack fick, and then you gave me plot, I thought it was gonna be all for one centric and you gave me orochimaru man this is a good ass fix, keep up the good work
4,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »