Reviews for Naruto the Quirky Villain
Jose19 chapter 9 . 3/24
Naruto is so funny but we will see when things start getting serious.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/24
Naruto is acting way out of character for a supposed villain since they have no compassion, and are ruthless to others.
I. P. Frealy chapter 1 . 3/20
it would be cool if you didn't abandon every story you start
jericelona chapter 15 . 3/17
i thought midnight knew that he was kurama and was keeping it hush hush, damn.
EmperorSnorlax chapter 44 . 3/16
Love it, still sad about Mirko tho
EmperorSnorlax chapter 40 . 3/16
...What the fuck thats...depressing
ChazTEM chapter 44 . 3/2
Hi, is this story abandoned?
tylerbraden13 chapter 44 . 3/3
updatteeeeee please
Zsombi chapter 17 . 3/2
I thought confronting anyone about their masked identity or vice versa was frowned upon. Afterall if heroes can do it then what's stopping criminal elements also doing it.. and they won't just be talking but potentially kidnappind or killing too.

If alternate identities are not reapected then non-criminals have the most to lose.

This being quite the light-hearted story I don't expect any of them to learn the value of confidentiality.. all it would take is for a criminal in disguise with a loaded gun knocking on their door and immediately loading it all inside the person answering the moment the door opens enough (with high enough calibers they wouldn't even need to wait for the door fully opening).. just blast it at around chest-neck-head level and whoever answers is bound to be seriously wounded or dead.

Secret identities in such worlds is serious business.
Zsombi chapter 9 . 3/2
I never really understood the deal with the League of Villains. What is their (or their leader's) goal? Based on their members' behavior it is really confusing if they even have a clear goal or sowing chaos is all they want.

The leader seems hellbent on taking out All Might, several prominent members want to kill heroes while the lackey tier members just want chaos, money and killing.. and the mad scientist just wants to splice abilities in monstrous ogres.

If they don't care about collateral anyway, as they don't seem to, all they would have to do is make and blow up a big bomb in the middle/under a large crowded city.. BAM! .. instant hero discrediting /demoralizing, plus inevitably killing several established & upcoming ones. They wouldn't even have to take credit for the act, everyone would suspect villains. And most wouldn't be ablt to do much of anything lest another city is blown up.

Me thinks it being a shonen the authors intentionally made the villain league idiots. Not saying the heroes are all that smart but there is a huge dissonance between the villains' goals and their methods of achieving them.
Fernando-senpai chapter 44 . 3/1
I hope next chapter
Uncle Dork chapter 44 . 2/27
Hope this gets updated
Monsco chapter 44 . 2/26
A truly amazing story, hope you update soom
Uncle Dork chapter 18 . 2/26
oh SHIT
SacredErebus chapter 41 . 2/22
Woh I didn't realize people hated the toad quirk, quite frankly I like how Naruto's quirk isn't just "ninja" or something. It just seems more unique to me and I really enjoy it. Love the story so far, keep up the great work
4,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »