Reviews for State of the Union
Reichenfaust chapter 7 . 6/18/2019
You can really go anywhere from here...
Cemalidor chapter 7 . 6/18/2019
Stone, paper and scissor...
MASSIVE chapter again, thanks for writing. :D So we have again the Falcons at the border (kinda behind even) and stuff at the home front are likely far from sorted. There are too many open ends for Peter to get lazy.
Bluemoon chapter 5 . 5/16/2019
Excellent,Now that New Avalon is Free,they can start improving things,the New Dallas memory core have the plans not only for mech but Warships too,like New Syrtis carrier,I hope they stop the damage the Word of Blake will do.
Your Davion & Davion (Deceased) is Great,Any chance you do a Story where Tortuga abd other planets from 2839 get Isot to 3040,I will love FedCom to start making Warships earlier then canon and Hit the Clans and Comstar.
JC chapter 5 . 5/6/2019
Great story to bad Good Cat did not show up in 3042.
Ho well,here Hoping Evil Kat fall faster then in canon.

Hopr thers a update soon.
Reichenfaust chapter 5 . 4/19/2019
So, the FedCom is slowly coming under Peter's control... That's gonna piss a lot of Blakists off, the worst enemy they could have is the FedCom...
Reichenfaust chapter 4 . 4/11/2019
Another exceptional story, is the point going to be to preserve the FedCom and expose someone who put a fake on the throne like what almost happened to Hanse? My guess is ComStar turned Wobby is somehow up to it's old tricks, especially considering Myndo Waterly is probably around plotting up shit, unless she got offed when ComStar schismed.
Grammar Nazi chapter 3 . 4/5/2019
"Conner felt the Battle Hawk sake as he pushed it towards maximum speed."
That word should be "shake", right?

"Instead he was occupying a two bedroom suite that had probably been chosen for it's terrible view"
No need for an apostrophe in "it's".

"Then again, if Katrina isn't my sister then I have to wonder how she got through security checks"
Missing period at the end.

"Can I have more. Peter? Peter?"
Needs a question mark there instead of a period.

"Peter only realised he'd spoken out loud when Catherine sat up from the couch where she'd been laying."
I believe the last word there should be "lying". No direct object; present participle form of "lie". (I cannot believe I am doing a "lie-vs.-lay" thing here on .)

"Catherine swiped at lock of hair that had fallen over her face."
Missing the article "a" between "at" and "lock".

"Then who's on New Avalon."
Needs a question mark instead of a period.

"How can we trust them to fight alongside us."
Same.

"Grandmother she joined Heimdall after a raid back in 3005."
Either something is missing here (a comma or the word "said" between "grandmother" and "she") or there's something extra ("she" can be dropped).
WBH21C chapter 2 . 4/4/2019
So very well done!
Cemalidor chapter 2 . 4/1/2019
Ok, having read your Davion & Davion (Deceased) fic I'm rather curious what twist you will take here. :) Keep up your good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2019
Lol...loose lips sink ships...