Reviews for The Collision of Fate
hardyfan47 chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE! This was a great story!
HayyBay chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
that was really good you must update soon-chow!
babyhardyzgal13 chapter 8 . 2/11/2006
wow it's been about 2 years. But because it is so good, update soon. :)
alexa chapter 8 . 4/13/2004
I really like the story so far and i hope you continue to write on it because it is really good so far. Keep up the good work and please continue to write on it!
Hallie chapter 8 . 3/28/2004
ur story iz killin me! haha. I need to know what happens! It's really good by the way, smart ideas! Thanks for keeping me outta my boredom for awhile! Later! ~Hallie~
Kate chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
tHiS is aWEsomE i CAN" wAIT foR tHE nEXT cHApter Please DOn'T lEaVe US HANGING pLeAse Tell Us i cAN't WaIt
Pinayprincesa chapter 8 . 2/9/2004
Trish got Christian good,hehehehe!More soon!:D:D:D
HardyGirl06 chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
Hey Kaley! YAY, You updated! GREAT chapter! can't wait till the next update.
~* Kayla* ~
Shinna chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
Can't wait to read the next chapters update soon
HardyGirl06 chapter 7 . 1/14/2004
Hey kaley!
Sorry I haven't reviewed that much. This is the first chance I've gotten to read anybodys story since like last weekend. I still have to do my geometry homework though *ugh*. I'm waiting right now for some "help" from my brother, so I thought I would read this story. (My brother won't freaking help me on some crap I don't know how to do, so I'm waiting for him to get off the phone w/ his g/f.) I noticed that you haven't updated this story since october, but maybe you can get another chapter in. I hope you get to update this one soon! I can't wait to find out what "trish's surprise" is gonna be. I'm losing inspiration on my "rough ride" story too, since I can't see Jeff[. But I heard a rumor that he's gonna be coming back to the WWE in March! I really hope so, then they can 'continue' the trish/jeff storyline.. okay, I'm gonna go (finally), Hope you get to update soon!- x*Kayla*x
Pinayprincesa chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
aw so cute and soon:D
Twilightrobfan213 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
this is really good! kepp up the good work!1
LilMary chapter 7 . 10/18/2003
Great chapter! Please update soonz!

~LilMary~
Trish and Jeffy 4ever chapter 7 . 10/18/2003
YAY! IT'S BACK..Love the chappy, christian is so stupid! heehhehehe...love the fic!
HardyGirl06 chapter 6 . 9/23/2003
hey kaley!

*OMG*,this is like the first time I've even been to in like almost a month and half!I noticed that you haven't seemed to have very much time to update,and I know exactly how that feels..we've already been in school for a month and a half!This week is our 5th football game,and right now we're 4 and 0!Straughn is next,and hopefully it'll make us 5 and 0!anywayz..The story is so GREAT!I can't wait for you to update again!Maybe you'll get your chance to write soon..like before,GREAT so far,can't wait for the next chapter!- ~*Kayla*~