Reviews for ELF, Extraterrestrial Lifeform
Tony McNucklz chapter 19 . 1/15
It occurs to me, she offed leviathan before she has even punched a mook, or built her jetbike.
Tony McNucklz chapter 15 . 1/15
Helluva fight. And the big finale with the Simurgh opening a Warp Tear, and dropping a bunch of abominations in the battlefield was a doozie, followed by Scion showing up and finishing things off, terminating the abominations as well as (I'm guessing) the Simurgh bombs, closing the Tear, and apparently giving Farsight another power of some sort. Probably something related to the Immaterium, or something? He seemed to know what it was from the context, and that it spreading was bad. Maybe he's even wary of the Warp?

And danny triggering on top of everything. woof. Quite an arc. Quite a finish.
Tony McNucklz chapter 6 . 1/13
Why would Eldar be what she learned? Isnt that what everyone else called them? Wouldnt avatars of the race refer to theselves by their own word for their people? Aeldari or something i think it was?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2023
can't read stories like this for long, where taylor is all ''sorry,sorry, ima be a hero...''
Jarvey chapter 20 . 10/29/2023
A fantastic story, I do hope it gets picked up again in the future!
Draco0905 chapter 20 . 3/25/2023
honestly, better than i expected. not really fond of the race as a whole. but you put enough of a barrier between the truth of the race and what amounts to LotR elves that these are tolerable. she doesn't seem to have the fondness for extreme S&M and genocide they are so famous for. she's not playing at being an upgraded form of the simurgh. nor is she enslaving everything for kicks. she actually has her human emotions still. even if you have made her so infinitely naïve and passive. I'm actually wondering if she will deserve the queen if escalation title but shes made one major move and it called all three endbringers and scion to the field so im kinda iffy because of that.
Buttmuncher19 chapter 1 . 12/6/2022
not an actual review but Dayside needs to shut the up
god eater chapter 15 . 11/28/2022
i get that youre going for mysterious here but at least give us a summary of what happened. the story is all over the place and i could not get a clear picture of what happened. taylor's characterization bombed a little, but it this needs more grounding i think
god eater chapter 13 . 11/28/2022
gah the simurgh is being held back because she does not have access to the source of taylor's power but is still able to counter? i guess in the game of thinkers and precog, all you need really is a few moments and seconds to win but it's still frustrating to see that the psyker power is still being countered. lack of training and wisdom goes here i think. another would be the parallels youre showing in her canon actions of taking control of people and their powers damn that's a really smart move lol
Dayside chapter 3 . 6/20/2022
Taylor must be one of the most unpleasing characters to read. The hero worship, the low self-esteem, low intelligence, etc.
I don't see why anyone would enjoy reading her, sure she got bullied and whatnot but she never did anything about anything. She's just a complete lout, if she didn't powers she would be a total nobody, and stay like that.
Weird that most people write about her on the worm fandom when every other cape is more interesting as a character.
Dayside chapter 2 . 6/20/2022
the premise is very interesting but I just fucking hate Taylor. She's just so annoying and ugh. I'd strangler her if I could.
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 12 . 6/11/2022
I think if this arc was written in a language I couldn't read I wouldn't understand much less
Shortmike24 chapter 6 . 3/12/2022
meh. lost me here.
Mr. Medic chapter 6 . 3/3/2022
how about when the fucking knife ears made Slaanesh? the bitch is playing her like a fiddle
TheUnknowableOne chapter 20 . 2/18/2022