Reviews for ELF, Extraterrestrial Lifeform
Helig chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
I feel like I've seen so many briefly waning stories that start with a portal to another reality in the locker. But an Eldar Farseer? Bringing the chaos of the Wrap into the so very turbulent world of the worm? That looks like a promising idea AND the first chapter is also very well written in my opinion. The fact that Taylor is still the same teenage girl with her anxieties and traumas and crushes (hewwo, armmaster)? Wonderful. It makes one wonder what will happen when her new nature will begin to unwrap to her.

I am kind of expecting the Syigurn to be the biggest bad for her, here, given the nature of Farseer's powers. Also? Oh worm? No wraithbones, not psi protection for the soul. This is ... interesting.
username not recognized chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
looks pretty good, tho I'm not really familiar with the capabilities of whatever an eldar farseer is.
The Armsmaster at the end was spot on
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
This story was interesting but also highly enjoyable please keep updating
IcelandicDragon217 chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
I don't know where this is going, not yet; but I know I like it! Excited for more.
erik chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Intriguing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
If I'm not wrong, everything that happened as a result of Taylor's trigger is legally the fault of those who made her trigger. That means the trio are guilty of 14 counts of negligent manslaughter.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Excellent beginning!
sonic chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
good chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Interesting start to the story, guessing that the 'storm' was something to do with her trigger? I'm looking forward to reading chapter 2 :)
CallMeBoo chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Well, this is certainly a different take on things. I look forward to reading more, great job so far!
Intriguing