Reviews for ELF, Extraterrestrial Lifeform
Brumalis chapter 20 . 7/7/2020
Omg, I love this story, please update soon! I can't wait to see Vasil going to her thinking he can somehow control her and being taught a lesson XD
I am sorry for the relationship between Taylor and Danny, they had reached a good point ;_;
I half hoped she would go to the birdcage, drink tea with the Faerie Queen and make of Canary her protegè.
Goldrune09 chapter 4 . 7/4/2020
"you shit crystals'
cue the spit take and 10 minutes of breathless laughter! lmao
JustADaoist chapter 20 . 6/10/2020
I just finished reading this in about 3 hours and it was fantastic, can't wait for the next chapter.
LordLewsTherin chapter 20 . 6/9/2020
This story is fascinating. It makes me want to look up information on warhamer to better understand. That said youve done a great job of telling the story so I haven't had to. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2020
Seriously wtf hqppened to this story
Its like genre chqnged or author changed
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2020
angst
SO much unnecessary angst
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 19 . 4/29/2020
I really liked the metaphysical displays of the Warp, the Webway, and Scion.
hainbane chapter 10 . 4/28/2020
This was such a nice story before it went into lame angst. Why almost every story with great powers forces Taylor to be a worthless garbage. Just let her use powers like a selfish person for amusement and profit, like any other normal human. And not a fricking Saint that is supposed to spent 24hr healin people and solving all the world problems.
Torlo50 chapter 20 . 4/21/2020
I would just like to point out that even Scion saw some warp fuckery, and was like, "Nope!" and vaporized it.
Sleeepy26 chapter 20 . 4/20/2020
Arlene Grayson? Arlene Grace? Is that a TOG reference?
Shahzeb chapter 6 . 4/18/2020
nice eldar propoganda. why don't they show her what stuff they did that caused the Fall or what the dark eldar do in commoragh. lying filthy xenos
brnicholas chapter 20 . 4/10/2020
This story has a number of very good points. You have done some very original work in combining Worm and Warhammer in a way that makes sense. You appear to have a well thought out and original plot. There are a number of mysteries hiding around that kept me interested. While you are using canon it isn't dominating over your own ideas. Well Done!

If you want to take the story to the next level I would suggest two things. First, do some more work on what Taylor is experiencing and find a way to put it into the story. She has a non-human body and seems to be developing the memories of a life as an Eldar. This ought to cause lots of identity issues, she might be suppressing them for now in favor of trying to be a hero but it feels to me like an obvious issue that is just being ignored. Second, do some thinking about symbolism. A great story has layers of meaning, this one feels to me like it is lacking those depths.

Still good work!

Nicholas
SuperiorFreak chapter 20 . 4/9/2020
To be honest Im a little confused about the begining of this chapter. What did she do? All i understood was that she did something to a machine. but thats it. Could you pm me or something?
absolute-insanity chapter 20 . 4/8/2020
The Queen of Escalation can be quite... frightening.
PsylentFox chapter 20 . 4/8/2020
Really enjoyed this! Most of what I know from the 40K universe is from other Worm crossover fan fictions, and they're almost exclusively Imperium oriented with the Eldar being... viewed in a less than positive fashion. This story, however, provides and unique and interesting perspective, and I really like the variety!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »