Reviews for Is It Too Much To Ask To Be Left Alone?
Danmachi fan chapter 13 . 12/5
Can Bell have childs like Nito did? I would like to have him a happy ending. With Ais, building a family and moving forward in life.
Guest DCDGojira chapter 13 . 11/30
To Ashbel Longhart
Hey!
Are you dead or something?
Hurry up and update the Kamen Rider stories already!
Do it because I'm ordering you to!
Akuha chapter 2 . 11/16
to Tyriel Wayson: and how would someone who went through the events of Dark Souls be a sociable person who can read people? Bell is more traumatized than Goblin slayer besides that from the first chapter it was made clear that he is clinically crazy
PikaMew1288 chapter 1 . 11/16
I'm more surprised that Bell wasn't Level 9 as 10 is the Max Level before Ascending to Godhood.
kenodoxia chapter 2 . 11/15
is this just another slave to the canon shitfiction?
Tyriel Wayson chapter 3 . 11/14
Dropped. I'm sorry OP, it's excellently written, but Bell let's everyone treat him like a doormat. And someone that went through what an Undead went through would not be as blind to social cues as Bell is. It's grating to read, although once again, it's excellently composed.
Tyriel Wayson chapter 2 . 11/14
Really? Bell's just gonna let Syr Flova manipulate him like that? I mean I know it's harmless, but... ignore my complaining OP, I like what you're doing, I just don't enjoy the fact that Bell seems to be letting everyone step all over him.
Tyriel Wayson chapter 1 . 11/14
I don't enjoy the lying on Hestia's part, it doesn't matter how close they're supposed to be.
KingConner chapter 1 . 11/5
Thx!
Blue chapter 9 . 11/3
The tale of bell; The chosen undead is not a tale the Jedi would tell you-they do not want to give the younger padawans nightmares. Another reason it is not mentioned may be because There is also no real point to a Jedi or sith actually having this knowledge, so neither Jedi nor sith actually remember the tale of bell-which is why sidious didn’t bother mentioning it in revenge of the sith.
Is anybody still there?
Bell.420 chapter 13 . 10/30
God such a good chapter! Bell really needs to get back to his prime! Make Bell great again! Is this story Bell X Ais? Aside from me loving the ship it suits to the story.
Steel Guardian chapter 13 . 10/27
I feel like Ryuu and Bell will have a better understanding with each other due to their almost similar past
Lubber chapter 13 . 10/26