Reviews for The Scarred Hero: The Forgotten Fear
CassieIsSassy chapter 25 . 7/18
darn u i was here since chap6 and now... i mean im more of a fanfic girl but if you movin to Ao3 then count me in xD
please post it soon the suspense is seriously kiling me
Anonymous chapter 25 . 3/29
Wait what you're leaving? Noo I can't write any comments in Ao3 TT

I'll still go there and look for this fic...!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 3/29
I've seen a lot of people who are really good at writing and thought that I wanted to be like them. Then you said that I have my own style and I was really touched. I've always thought of how bad my writing is, but not how good it is. Reading your A/N made me realize that I should never wish to be like others and my own style is just as good as others' are, maybe even better if I only try hard enough.

It's a bit late to leave this review (review to chapter 21) I guess, but I've just started reading this fanfic...

Also I want to write some compliments about this story too! I love how you write with the right amount of details and emotion, and I find myself so engrossed in this fic before I knew it I've already read more than I've thought I would read (I gave up my homework hehe but this is so totally worth it...). The plot isn't too far-fetched and is very unique in my opinion. The universe is very broad and it looks like you've planned out a lot of things! (I'm so excited :) ) I usually don't prefer fics with OCs in it, but the Ocs in here are very likable and seems well-placed. I also like how the characters interact with each other, it's feels natural and not forced. The original characters from the books aren't OOC, if they were, then they fit so well that you can barely notice it. The only thing I don't like is that it's kinda slow? But the chapter lengths are long enough to make up for that, and I personally don't dislike slow fics, I can bear with it.

Well, this was a passing commnet from a random reader. I'm really enjoying reading this and would like to say that you're doing a great job :D
(Apologizes for typos, I don't have time to fix them;... Also I know that my English isn't the best(tmi I'm Kprean), hope you didn't have a hard time reading this)

Summary: Thanks for the awesome fic
JackReaper28 chapter 25 . 3/28
Umm why? That Percy being asexual part. I would like to know your reasonings because major portion of the fandom headcanon him to be bisexual. And it will be interesting to see too
devonleney27 chapter 25 . 3/28
Hey! I just want to say that although I am sad to see you leave this site if very happy to hear that you're putting yourself first. A lot of people forget that their own happiness and health is more important than the wants and wishes of the people who follow you or love your writing. It's much better for you to look after yourself and continue to do something you enjoy for you that happens to make others happy too, than burn yourself out and end up far worse off. So that's my little two-cents, I hope you're doing well and I look forward to trying out AO3 and reading your new revisions! All the best to you and your family!
Final Phantasmal chapter 25 . 3/27
Damn, I am so happy that you have closed this hiatus, or at least addressed it. I got to be honest I've been wondering about you for a while now, how you've been and what had to happen for you to up and pause all this. But good to know you got through tough times, willpower is always in my eyes the most important aspect a person can have, il definitely catch you out on the other site. Peace
Stranger 2.0 chapter 24 . 3/27
Hey, are u alright there?...just wanted to know coz u haven't updated in a while and since almost all of the world is in quarantine...and u still haven't posted anything and I just wanted to know if u were ok coz this sudden silence is a lil bit wierd...I mean it's totally ok to be having a writer's block ...then take Ur time...that's ok and oh good lord I'm rambling...in short I just wanted to check up on one of my fav FF writer. Stay safe. Take care.
AsterTenebrosity chapter 24 . 2/23
please update i need this in my life
JackReaper28 chapter 6 . 2/12
What. The. Fuck. Actually wtfff. Oh you are too dramatic. You sure you aren't a child of Zeus with your love for theatrics.
JackReaper28 chapter 5 . 2/12
That was bad. And cruel. But okay. Trust you, you say?
JackReaper28 chapter 4 . 2/12
Ohhh damn... The chronology has become pretty clear by this point but at this point the plot is so interesting. Though, Calypso is more understanding than you depicted but for dramatic reasons it was necessary.
JackReaper28 chapter 2 . 2/12
Wow. This so good. You did depict the gods as jerks, but for a reason. And really really interesting. A pity I didn't come across this thing of beauty earlier.
JackReaper28 chapter 1 . 2/11
This looks really promising and interesting and what not. People rarely explore the fandom in this style. You have got me hooked.
PLEASE CONTINUE! I am dying to hear what happens next!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/24/2019
Hey, big fan of this story even if our headcanons don't match up. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I do hope you give Poseidon a decent reason to throw Percy under the bus though, beyond "he just do".

I also have a guess that Sergius is in contact with Percy's ex.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »