Reviews for To Beat the Nezumi
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love slashing rivals xD
Drarry, Redward...even Kyo x Yuki.

Good job on the PWP slash.
MurasakiShiori chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh crap... I think I need to look for some dry undies. No stories have been as hot as this one! Could I request some more?
necocofan52 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Sadistic Kyo for the win :D i love it when he was slightly evil it made it so much better. I wish you made it longer though. You should make another story like this. Smut is totally good for the skin XD
nara317 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
haha i luv it i no it may be mean but i luv kyo hes sooo amazing and they r really in character good job haha
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
"Good for the skin"? That's a new one on me. Ha-ha.

But yippee for smut! ;D And I like the fact that you still had bits in here mentioning their fighting. Especially the ending. Poor Yuki, he couldn't help himself! And Kyou's a perv. Interesting twist on him... ' But yay, this was really good! Keep it up!
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Smut is VERY good for the skin indeed. Favorited.
Aradia Megido chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
There should have been a full lemon. Dx Damn Limes frustrate me. Yuki is so uke licious.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I like your story...is cool!
Teh Future Mrs. Kyo Sohma chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
"I win Yuki."

Whoa.

So... awesome...

~Dukoro-chan.
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Sweet! I love this fic! Awsome job! If you ever see the name Mousecat in a chapter review for a Yaoi story Ask her about Yaoi stories! Mousecat knows some great Yaoi stories!

Anyway Great fic, and detail COuldn't have done better myself!
Shio-chan27 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I love this; for once Kyo used his brain and won in a very dirty way. The point is that he won
creshiell chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
this is the type of fanfiction that deserves reward. in the beginig, there were writers who actually could WRITE a story. now people just write any old piece of shit and expect it to be award winning. this is the type of fanfiction that people should always keep in their memory.
Nikotehfox chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
*bows down to thy greatness* I love this story. LOVE.
Sir. Vegabond chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
ha ha. to funny.
goku518 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
o/o wow...that was...wow...very very good...that was an awesome ff / i love that pairing and making kyo all evil and sinister like that...wow...got any other ff's like this? i'd love to read more
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »