Reviews for Hermione's Admirers
Weasel chapter 15 . 5/9
YOU ARE COOL!
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️(but mean)
Weasel chapter 15 . 5/9
I am going to show you how much I think of this story ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️!
Can you do
Amelia Kennedy chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Ha! I KNEW it was going to be Draco! Anyways, great story.
monketprobs chapter 15 . 8/13/2005
i loved it!1 it was great!
monketprobs chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
i guessed it was draco who liked her because of the angry looks and remarks he gave ron but the only thing with him liking her is that she is muggle and draco being a prat that he is would bully her!
monketprobs chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
!
Semper a Lamia chapter 12 . 6/12/2005
that teaser is completely evil and i totally approve.
Semper a Lamia chapter 10 . 6/12/2005
i knew it! i absolutely love it when i'm right!
Semper a Lamia chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
very interesting. i'm more of a hg/dm shipper but this is good.
Semper a Lamia chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
ooh let me guess a dragon from draco maybe? i mean that would make sense considering draco means dragon in latin. oh the suspense!
SPARKLING EYES chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
wait, dont tell me.. ive been reading all this time.. AND ITS A RON AND HERMIONE FIC? UVE BETRAYED THE HERMIONE DRACO CLUB!AH!lol, jk, jk, its real good... real good... too good... ron doesnt deserve hermione! draco! WHERE ARE YOU?
Sammy chapter 15 . 5/12/2004
You are such a great author! It amazes me. Why don't you have any books published? Wait- do you? It wouldn't surprise me.
Sorry, I don't review after each chapter. It's kinda annoying... I only review at the end of the story. Also, I only review when I really like the story! I don't think I earned any house points... I thought Lupin gave her the necklace. Anyway, GREAT STORY! and keep writin' 'em!
ps- By the way, I didn't enjoy the plague you put on my house after that one chapter...
Zaptor chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Oh, I know who it is! Is it Draco? I bet it is. All the dragons? Well, that's my guess. Let's see if I'm right. Oh, and I love it so far!
stripdancinglemons chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
and then came Mills and Boon, they spiolt everything.
stripdancinglemons chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
brilliant story, really, really like it!