Reviews for Nullifier
animal lover13 chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been a long time since you last updated but I hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
I will never forgive you for stopping this story.
Icefield chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
Ummm... I realize it has been more than 7 years since the last update, but is there any chance that this story has not been abandoned?

I've read it before (long time ago when it was still somewhat probable that an update was coming) and just re-read it again due to my newfound fascination with the Founders' Era.
And I still love it.
Long Time Fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I first read this story many years ago, back when you where still updating. I love it just as much today as I did back then. I still come back to this story a few times every year hoping to see that's it has been updated. Even though it's been over seven years since the last update here I am, still hoping and longing for an update that will probably never come.
MusicLover19 chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
God, I like this story. I'm so annoyed you haven't updated. You should finish it. Yes, yes you should!
LuminaWriting chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
Hello! I /really/ love this story x3 I'm totally curious about what's going to happen to Harry and Salazar and everyone x3 The idea of beng a nullifier is awesome too x3 Wouldn't have thought of that xD I really hope you'll be bale to update soon cause I'd love to keep reading Good luck writing and hope to see an update soon ;)
kh chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
Amanzing
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Lovely
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
I'm very sad that this has been seemingly abandoned. I was worried it would end at a nasty cliffhanger and couldn't help but be relieved that it wasn't. Still, I'm sorry it hadn't been worked on and I hope things are going well in real life.

Thanks for the entertaining fic. It's probably the only founders fic that I've read and enjoyed. I will say that magic is handled the same 1000 years ago as it is today in canon according to this though, and that bugged me. I mean, they said that wolfsbane had been a recent invention (I think that's canon?) so the idea that they would have all the potions and spells that they do in the future as well was...well it just didn't seem to go so well with everything else and the general atmosphere of the fic. That's my biggest complaint though.

Again, thanks for the interesting read.
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
SakiXX1 chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
I love Harry's witty remarks and humor especially his bantering with people and his mischievous side. I wonder what happened to Harry? Did he ended like Morass, his nullifying ability affected? What happened to Godric's sister?
PiptheSnake chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
This is making me laugh (what? This is my humour). Please update it soon; it's brilliant
PiptheSnake chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
For a gruff indri, he's awfully sneaky, devious and downright Slytherin, isn't he?