Reviews for Nullifier
dajinn chapter 13 . 5/8
Best story about harry and Slytherin I've read so far :) Good job! I'd love to see how this wouls end
lazybum89 chapter 13 . 4/20
This is a fantastic story and I can't wait for you to get inspiration to write more!
CrypticSilhouette chapter 13 . 4/16
"Long wait"
panther73110 chapter 2 . 1/15
Just found your story again and hope you will finish it some someday
cesica chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Man I LOVE this story and keep rereading it in the hopes that at some point you will publish an update. Harry's persona really cracks me up everytime. I really hope that you will take the time and give us, your adoring fans, another chapter.
Son-Of-Thantos chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Update
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Awesome I love this story
animal lover13 chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been a long time since you last updated but I hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
I will never forgive you for stopping this story.
Icefield chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
Ummm... I realize it has been more than 7 years since the last update, but is there any chance that this story has not been abandoned?

I've read it before (long time ago when it was still somewhat probable that an update was coming) and just re-read it again due to my newfound fascination with the Founders' Era.
And I still love it.
Long Time Fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I first read this story many years ago, back when you where still updating. I love it just as much today as I did back then. I still come back to this story a few times every year hoping to see that's it has been updated. Even though it's been over seven years since the last update here I am, still hoping and longing for an update that will probably never come.
MusicLover19 chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
God, I like this story. I'm so annoyed you haven't updated. You should finish it. Yes, yes you should!
LuminaWriting chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
Hello! I /really/ love this story x3 I'm totally curious about what's going to happen to Harry and Salazar and everyone x3 The idea of beng a nullifier is awesome too x3 Wouldn't have thought of that xD I really hope you'll be bale to update soon cause I'd love to keep reading Good luck writing and hope to see an update soon ;)
kh chapter 13 . 2/14/2014