Reviews for Nullifier
lovely
Amanzing
Lovely
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 13 . 1/1
I'm very sad that this has been seemingly abandoned. I was worried it would end at a nasty cliffhanger and couldn't help but be relieved that it wasn't. Still, I'm sorry it hadn't been worked on and I hope things are going well in real life.

Thanks for the entertaining fic. It's probably the only founders fic that I've read and enjoyed. I will say that magic is handled the same 1000 years ago as it is today in canon according to this though, and that bugged me. I mean, they said that wolfsbane had been a recent invention (I think that's canon?) so the idea that they would have all the potions and spells that they do in the future as well was...well it just didn't seem to go so well with everything else and the general atmosphere of the fic. That's my biggest complaint though.

Again, thanks for the interesting read.
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
SakiXX1 chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
I love Harry's witty remarks and humor especially his bantering with people and his mischievous side. I wonder what happened to Harry? Did he ended like Morass, his nullifying ability affected? What happened to Godric's sister?
PiptheSnake chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
This is making me laugh (what? This is my humour). Please update it soon; it's brilliant
PiptheSnake chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
For a gruff indri, he's awfully sneaky, devious and downright Slytherin, isn't he?
Chaoticist chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Somehow I think that Lily was one of the time travelers and that Salazar really is Harry's father.
idadri chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
hi,
I am delighted to have read this fic, it's very original, the characters quite believable, the story also.
I guess it's silly to think that after 6 years you will give a chapter, but I wanted to thank you for the good time I spent reading you.
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
I pray to all that is canon that you are not done with this amazing story. Everything is just-wow. I couldn't stop reading if I tried. :)
Separ chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Great story, a pity it seems to be abandoned.
Lady Artemist chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
How I wish you'd update but alas, it will not be so.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
love it and I cannot wait for the next chapter!