Reviews for Nullifier
omh666 chapter 13 . 11/14
*sob* another awesome story cut short. Thank you for what you have posted at least. Great read.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/13
No offense and any is on your end but this story is too much ofa Dear Abby editorial column. Iread halfway thru and there is no story so far. I'mdone.
Gacsam chapter 6 . 5/29
"Brilliant!" I said brightly. "He needs someone to teach a few of his upper level classes, take some of the burden off the poor man. After all, by the time they've reached that age, they don't blow up their cauldrons as often, and I," I said with a grand nod, "just so happen to be one of the best Potions students of my year."

Wasn't he blowing up cauldrons a couple of chapters earlier
Marshmallowmann chapter 13 . 2/7
Last update 10years ago. Well. Sh*t. I was afraid this was gonna happen
chisscientist chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
A shame it looks like you've stopped writing this one. It is quite funny in places, and I enjoyed reading it.
artica's-ursula chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
The is one of my favorite fanfictions on this site. I go back and re-read it all the time and still laugh at all the witty/snarky writing all over again. I learned new words from reading this, honestly. It's really inspiring.
Cinthya chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
Slytherin doesnt know... I like this potter slytherin gryffindor remus sirius helga, heck even rowena in the story
crotia chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I just love your writing style. Normally I would have stopped with an explaining introduction like this one thinking it's to boring and complex but you write so amazing I read the whole thing.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Its always sad to see really good works like this abandoned...
Littwink chapter 13 . 9/5/2016
Amazing work. Why no more?
M.L chapter 13 . 7/31/2016
Noooo, why did you stop writing?! It's such an amazingly detailed and interesting piece of fiction, and the relationship between Harry and Salazar and the rest of the characters is just so, so…believable. I wish there was more for me to read, far more, so that I could finally find out if Lily was Salazar's fiancee and was pushed into the future by Morass, or maybe it was James mother? The idea of Harry being closely related to Salazar is such a lovely thing. Any chance at all that you will restart the story?
PS The only thing that I don't like is the idea that Harry has to fight Voldemort and should feel guilty for not doing so. People die because of Voldemort not Harry, and implying that not fighting makes him at fault or a coward reminds me too much of blaming the victim. He doesn't owe wizarding world anything. If they don't fight and are not willing to risk their lives, they hardly have any ground to demand it of him. It does not make him a bad person, that he wishes to be able to make his own choice, of his own free will. That others fight doesn't mean he has to and frankly, the way Sirius, Ron, Dumbledore and others behave remainds me of the saying, that road to hell is paved with good intentions. Harry should stay in the past and be happy.
Johnnyfer chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
Best story about harry and Slytherin I've read so far :) Good job! I'd love to see how this wouls end
lazybum89 chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
This is a fantastic story and I can't wait for you to get inspiration to write more!
CrypticSilhouette chapter 13 . 4/16/2016
"Long wait"
panther73110 chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
Just found your story again and hope you will finish it some someday