Reviews for The Heiress of Slytherin
wolfkitty1103 chapter 11 . 3/29
Damn! That. Was. Awesome! Go, Hermione!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 5 . 3/28
Is Draco beginning to have a conscience? Interesting. I am wondering how Tom is going to feel about having a daughter...did he know about her or was she hidden from him...?
wolfkitty1103 chapter 4 . 3/28
Interesting, looking forward to the next chapter!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 3/28
Poor Hermione!
anonymousvoice chapter 99 . 3/10
This was a great story. I couldn’t put it down. I procrastinated on all of my work for it. I really hope for the sequel.
SakiHanajima1 chapter 21 . 2/11
As much as I am... Liking this story. I do always wonder why every almost every author paints Draco as as someone who has so much sex so young, before marriage?
For the simple fact it honestly goes against his character if you think logically.
Purebloods are strict as hell. They are so strict when it comes to the bloodlines, that premarital sex honestly isn't something most would do. Contraceptive charms or options aside. It's just not logical.
Sure, snogging and groping. Yeah, bring that on. But actual sex? Oh no. Not at all.
It's to ridiculous to even consider.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 2/3
The writing is spot on for the most part though I did feel the characters need a bit of touching up. Then again perhaps I've become too snobby after so many fanfics ;)

Anyway you have a good idea here. There's not too many of the sorted into Slytherin fics where she isn't immediately accepted.
skyedancer2ooo chapter 4 . 1/23
As much as I love this fic I hate the idea of Draco and Hermione. Yeah it is your story and you write what you want but dating someone who cruel asshole is beyond me.
Remus1989 chapter 67 . 1/18
The concept of this one was a fascinating idea. But it started dragging around chapter 30, and the lack of character development is where you lost me. Focus on a few key characters instead of throwing every character into a token role. Make sexual intercourse or foreplay a scene, instead of entire chapters to drudge through.

If you rewrote this with a more decisive intent and direction, I'd certainly give it another shot.

PS Sorry if this comes off as mean, but I honestly had high hopes for this one.
Harrypotterlover0515 chapter 99 . 1/6
Wow amazing story you are a gifted writer
mariavruscitti chapter 99 . 1/6
You are a genius.. this was magic. Just thank you! Wow! 3
Saissa chapter 99 . 12/21/2019
That was an excellent story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Cannot beleive I never found or read it before this week.
Saissa chapter 75 . 12/21/2019
I am a little concerned about this requirement for HP characters to always be demanding to know everyones secrets. Have they never heard of privacy? It shows up in a lot of fanfics. Mostly when Hermione and Ron are demanding to know what Harry is doing. But even in this fic, with Hermione on a different side of the war, that demand is still there. I don't recall Hermione ever demanding that Draco tell her all his secrets. OTOH - he does show her the pensieve memories... so maybe he is telling her everything.

Not a criticism - just an observation.
kittykat89xx chapter 99 . 12/17/2019
I enjoyed this dark version of Hermione, I even came to like Tom Riddle. Thanks for sharing this story, I devoured it in 2 days! I look forward to reading more of your work.
beccasullivanwrites1 chapter 99 . 12/1/2019
Best Hermione Riddle story out there! Seriously, there were tears and cackles going on the whole time I was reading!