Reviews for I'm not a hero
b.con.luv chapter 51 . 35m
This story was amazing
Razeus1 chapter 17 . 10/18
I've noticed in the last 2 encounters with Dumbledore, Harry doesn't give him shit for calling him by his first name without permission.
Which is sad because I liked Harry's creative ways of verbally warring with Dumby.
always-a-fangirl chapter 39 . 10/14
hey, just wanted to know if you have any sibling by any chance? Just wondering where you draw the inspo for the sibling relationships in this story
gginsc chapter 20 . 10/10
Deep kiss? Aren't these 11 year olds?
angelicdeepti chapter 51 . 10/5
Awesome. couldn't stop reading.
read whole story in one go.
Superb
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 30 . 9/30
FINALLY! SOMEONE SAID USED IT CORRECTLY! VIOLETS ARE FUCKING BLUE TO ALL THE POETIC DUMBASS SHIT EATING COCKROACHES OF FUCKING ARSEHOLES IN GARBAGES.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 29 . 9/30
Dumbolores Umbitch
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 28 . 9/30
Harry: *Does massive badass saviour shit*
Fudge: *Does the dumbest Minister shit possible and arrests him*
Fudge: I am cool.
Public: You Fudged up
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 26 . 9/30
Imagine a thin old man with a tied beard and a bun of hair with a leaf hat and two red feathers. Imagine his thin old body with white hair covered by Peter Pan's green jacket and he was wearing tights on his rather thic legs. There was a considerable bulge in his pelvis region as well. The man was wearing strange elvish shoes as well.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 24 . 9/30
Harry is a meme and you can't deny
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 23 . 9/30
Self Promo and No Homo
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 21 . 9/30
Kreacher: You Filthy
Harry: *Destroys Kreacher's life, belief, mentality and health*
Kreacher: *Having an Existential Crisis like me on Weeping Wednesday*
Harry: Go make my bed.
Kreacher: Yes, Master.

NOTE: This is my remark for the previous chapter, I have read this fanfic three times before and I have another remark there, so it goes to this chapter and I can never comment on this chapter and will forever curse myself. *nods to self like Dobby*
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 19 . 9/30
Harry: It is a subtle and quiet plan.
Also Harry in the middle of the most crowded and public place of gossipmongers: LiISTEiEN uOp MouyretherfleeUuckeRrT!
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 18 . 9/30
Oh don't worry about Harry looking like a dick, I understand it is his full-time job, being sarcastic, rude and overall badass. Reading for the third/fourth time, by the way.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 9 . 9/29
Harry shall butcher the idiotic idiots with idiocy of an idiot who is more idiotic than an idiotic idiot.
1,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »