Reviews for Till My Last Breath
kronos797 chapter 1 . 14h
you had my attention, now you have my interest.
WVIVO777 chapter 1 . 22h
Hey this is great I love everything about this story its really interesting and well written cause it sucked me right in so thanks and I'll see you next chapter. Stay safe
shukkets chapter 24 . 3/27
nice
MythAnime chapter 24 . 3/26
Ok good chapter but you may want to check your spelling more so people won't think eat pant during a serious scene
ProjectIceman chapter 24 . 3/26
Oh? Mari was a Bounty Hunting Succubus from what I'm reading here: draining energy by skin contact, diving into minds, wings, first thought of what class to teach was Sex-Ed...yep, definitely succubus XD

Question is, who put a hit on Izuku and why? Does it have something to do with Vanir? Or did he get some people's ire because of the Cabbage Slaying Incident?
Skykitsune chapter 1 . 3/18
Double-K story image. That makes this worth checking out~
m.oudekerk chapter 23 . 3/5
the pain train shall arrive at a destination near you
all passengers on the pain train should expect to train until everything is pain
please clench your buttcheeks and prepare for blastoff
Kian Xki chapter 23 . 3/4
Great Message

"limited to a single town? As if! UA is about teaching to break limits, we preach with the example!, if students won't come to us WE will go for them!"

Izuku is not for slice of life

XD

Wis was late, this is what happen when you procrastinate

...wait! Giant hand... train mode... does this mean that the school will eventually become a Zord and have it's own giant robot battle mode?
grg213 chapter 3 . 3/3
Enjoying it so far, the only thing I see that could use some work is your constant switching between second and third person. It interrupts the flow of the story.
Mark the Mark chapter 23 . 3/3
hahahaha nice. i love this and the ideas your bringing. axel really is full of lazy people so they wouldnt have anyone really to work with the UA. hopefully he finds more people to join soon!

fun times ahead i swear!
ProjectIceman chapter 23 . 3/3
You're just full of surprises aren't you Izuku? XD Turning an entire school into a large vehicle in front of Wiz lmao
KorevainsoLightshire chapter 23 . 3/2
So I wonder if/when Izuku is gonna meet the other resident friendly licht.
Pinpoint22 chapter 23 . 3/2
Loved the chapter and I thought the train was hilarious. Honestly the first thing it brought to mind was the doom train from final fantasy
Thanos Cradik chapter 23 . 3/2
'Welcome to Lichdom' gift basket?
Victor John Foxfire chapter 22 . 3/2
"Holy Shit. The Demon King's been dead for nearly Two Decades."

Not gonna lie, that Quote made me holler in laughter, made even more Priceless by Vanir's reaction.

It's kinda heartwarming to see how Vanir met the Demon King, and how he was the first Friend he ever had... Even if the Demon King basically acted like a Big Ol' Dumbass in the Process.

And to quote 's comment...

*Demon king swirling some strong cider in a glass while looking over a village of chunnis trying to be the chunniest chunni that ever chunnied*

I laughed at this one. XD Good One !

It's even funnier to imagine a Giant Castle on tank treads or whatever, just stopping on the edge of "Chunni Village" with the sound of car brakes.

And to answer your question, KorevainsoLightshire, it's because Chris was laughing so hard.