Reviews for Chocolate Cravings
Luna's magic chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Absolutly fantastic. I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
PMS: premenstrual syndrome... as in before the period starts. sex works, but only if the man's an incredibly good lover. It is possible to do so during one's period but it is really, really, really, messy and should never ever be done on nice white bed sheets.
There are two types of men who will do so during that time of the month, the first loves you that much and the other is just that horny.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
That was beautiful. I loved it.
SerialBookworm55 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
my mum, my older sister and me all have our periods (and pms) within a week of each other and my sister is eleven so she will most likely be getting hers soon. I feel sorry for my stepdad and little brother
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love this

Am eating my own bar of chocolate for medicinal reasons as I read this.
Peachy Roses chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Bahaha, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
My mom is afraid of me when I'm on my period she makes sure everyone stays out of my way LOL
Tinkriddleyahoo chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
omg I read this & all I can say is: I am SO friggin happy my fiance's mom is a midwife, specializing in women with mood disorders. It's been discovered that women with bipolarism & schitzophrenia ( I'm a BP/Schitzophrenic) have cramps that get WORSE with age... I'm already on a prescription for 1600mg of morphine because of it. Matt ( my fiance's) response to hearing : " I'm F***ing PMSING! LEAVE ME ALONE!" is to go out, get a giant box of hershey bars, microwave my heat pack, give me a back rub & when the painkillers & the chocolate kick in, drive me to get a pedicure ( yes... I'm weird. If I notice my toenails have chipped at all, it sends me into depression... his response to this is to take me to my favorite place, pay for a pedicure & leave me in the hands of the people there). Also, I FULLY agree on the magical castration! ( though, personally, I would have done it with my bare hands... jerks).
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I loved this story!
emily-jane-potter chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
lol omg that was funny...i loved it...that goes to show that pms is real and deadly...lol i was in stitches the entire time
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Emmettismylover chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Oh good lord im on mine and my friend took me to McDonalds last night... I had a Chocolate Fudge Sunday and i ate the IceCream then started on the fudge and when i got done i started crying because i was out of chocolate...
anne-writes chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
hilarious. loved it.
LilMissDarkMind chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
hahaha it was good, i go crazy without my choclate i am like a queen bicth, lol i likeie the ending!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009