Reviews for Made to Kill you, Chose to Love you
Notsae chapter 4 . 10/2
I am one hundred percent on board with this and would very much like to see more.
Tyrone666 chapter 4 . 8/25
You gonna continue this right it is both hot and funny
dakotafillnow chapter 4 . 8/15
Please update soon
lewammi chapter 4 . 7/25
Okay, finishing the chapter, it confirms that a repeating theme will be that everyone-regardless of sex-will perv over Nomu. yay.
lewammi chapter 4 . 7/25
Wait, Izuku didn't give Nomu any kind of lower clothing? The hell? Not even a blanket to hide her modesty? Its creepy that literally everyone in this fic gets to see her nude body just cuz. Like, imagine pairing the main character with someone, but before they create some meaningful relationship, every other character gets to see and fantasize about her. Kinda takes away from what bond that would form and makes whatever happens less special between the two (seeing as, if the trend continues, Izuku would continue to not cover Nomu and any hot-blooded teenager would "accidentally" walk in to some situation where Nomu is exposed for anyone and everyone to see. add to the fact that she doesnt care at all). I mean I guess it's for comedy, but I dont find it funny (but maybe thats just me). It just gives off an icky feeling.
lewammi chapter 3 . 7/25
Wait, what does exposing her naked body achieve? Why did Izuku do that?
lewammi chapter 1 . 7/25
Wait, so she couldve left anytime she wanted to? Why the hell did she stay and get tested on then? Also, I love the premise of this story, very unique!
miholca chapter 4 . 7/18
THIS story is gold,you dear author have the mind of a mad genius

P.S You are my favorite author
Goddam that polymorph ability is pretty flexible , loved reading this and hope to see an update soon
TheHonestPotato chapter 4 . 7/9
I don't completely comprehend what I just read, but it was good, and I'm hard, so I guess I can't really complain. Good shit.
deoxeyses chapter 4 . 7/2
New fave
skullcrusher3317 chapter 4 . 6/19
Never read anything like this its fun to read and cant wait for more
Autismguy593 chapter 4 . 6/11
What in the world. Ok, of all the things you can come up with you came up with this? I give you A for ingenuity. Keep up the good work.
Hazard1122 chapter 4 . 6/5
Odd and interesting story that I honestly would love to read more off lol
Son Of Fellblood chapter 4 . 5/30
I can't tell if this is a Mary Sue parody or if you just really don't give a fuck. XD

either way, hilarious. Looking forward to more?