Reviews for Fun at the Beach
twilight guardian chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Exposition exposition, rush it out ASAP!
JadeBrycin2116 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Another great chp. The pep talk Matt has with himself is great n Soras mom was pretty entertaining too."Well since you are having your period then that means you are not pregnant." made me LOL once again, maybe im just weird haha :)
JadeBrycin2116 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I promised i would review n here i am :) great so far, there are a lot of really funny lines. Maybe ima terrible person but i definitly laughed aloud at tai's "You think I'm going to kill myself while you and mom are gone." haha idk why, but i just found it funny. Anyways, great job n im excited to read more :)
Lexyntel144 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
I dont suppose you're planning on continuing this story...? i really like it and encourage u to update if and when u can. That being said, all the best with ur writing!
HeimdallSnow chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Good so far. I actually like Taiora a good amount but even I refuse to deny a Michi from this. Sora's a super bitch and Matt is Matt times 10 douchebaggyness. So I'm more interested in seeing when Tai or someone else beats the living crap out of Matt. I will actually be reading this, mainly for that. Sure I will enjoy the possible Michi but it doesn't matter. As long as Matt gets the crap beat out of him, I will be happy.
Zio Uchiha chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I really liked the way you made Ken so understanding of Tai. It also really shows how much Ken has grown since his days as the Digimon Emperor. That was really well done and I'm definitely going to read more of this story when I get some more time!
Poncho chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
You realize this fic has been on here for nearly 8 years and there are only 7 chapters! and its been over a year since you put out a chapter. Update udate dudate... Lol please just update
FlareKnight chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Well I'm liking how the story is moving along. It's tough with so many characters to give them all some fair focus. Can't wait to see how things work out for Tai since it has reached a pretty rough situation. Talk about a major fall for Matt though. Really is like he reversed the crest of friendship. Anyone who ends up with that guy will be losing in the end.
Mimi's pet Chameleon chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
Ok ok...I wasnt gonna comment again till like the last chapter. But i just read about Mimi giving Sora the sucky bathing suit...that just make mes laugh. Ok gonna keep reading now. Ill review something constructive when I'm done, I swear.
Mimi's pet Chameleon chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Well thats interesting. I likes it. I can relate to Tai being hatefull. Seeing your best friend making out with your other best friend is not a pretty sight...i know...

This is so going to be a Michi...I can feel it...OK I am off to read the rest. Toodles!
evelyn chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
th' story is pretty cool but can u finish it?
Mr. Seto Kaiba chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
this is an very nteresting story, please continue with the updates.
Cinnamon Ribbon chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
Beware Joe the Ninja Cop! Beware... Yay! I like the sound of that! Not a ninja, but a ninja cop. Really good.

I am getting so annoyed at Matt now. Gr... Also, that was a theory of why girls like cute things. It was, or at least I thought, interesting.
Michi Fan chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
Poor Taichi, seeing him cry makes me cry.

MAKE THIS A MICHI...O.k,enough Taiora fics,there is a lot of it...

Please update soon..
yasmine chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
Matt is such a JURK!

Aw poor Tai, please make it Michi,I beg you pleaseThe are no much around!Hope you continue 't be late!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »