Reviews for Black
Vallygirl chapter 19 . 9/20
Heh love that Mary always knows how to get the best of Lucifer. Seriously the only time I actually found Mary interesting on the show was when she first went to the other dimension with Lucifer. Can’t wait for more!
Vallygirl chapter 18 . 9/20
Oh wow so much happening in this chapter. Cas...Cas...Cas when will you learn never trust the head angel *wink*. Awww poor Dean and his concern for Baby is so true to character. Damn Michael did some serious damage to the hospital staff. Good stuff!
Vallygirl chapter 17 . 8/28
Oh wow poor Dean and damn Michael is driving Baby...not cool! So much action in this chapter...you really do write those sequences brilliantly! Ugh...sorry never cared for Sister Jo so no big shock that she takes off when the going gets tough. Heh Rowena commenting on Sam not asking if she was alright. Love it...oh if the show only had the nerve to really made Rowena and Sam as a couple.
Vallygirl chapter 16 . 8/28
Oh my Lucifer is too much...dementia...poor Mary ! Okay this should be interesting to see what Lucifer’s plan is!
Vallygirl chapter 15 . 8/28
Wow! That was a lot to digest! Interesting that the entity wants Cas so badly (then again who doesn’t ) that it’s willing to work with the others.
Vallygirl chapter 14 . 8/22
Okay thank you for calling Dean out... love the character but he’ is a hypocrite at times. Oh crap...Michael is back in town!
Vallygirl chapter 13 . 8/22
Okay as much as I loved Lucifer (and I’m a huge Mark Pellegrino fan) I never got into Nick. This is an interesting twist! Off to read the next part!
Vallygirl chapter 12 . 8/16
Yikes Jack has some serious issues and Dumar is taking advantage of him. Awe Rowena is going to get her son back. Okay that’s a bit creepy with Nick’s corpse. Well done!
Vallygirl chapter 11 . 8/16
Oh Team Will needs to stop keeping secrets and try solving these problems behind each other’s backs. See if Cas had only told the others about Jack maybe all of this could have been prevented. Awesome story!
Vallygirl chapter 10 . 8/16
Good for Rowena for standing up to Dean. Everything she said was correct and needed to be said.
Vallygirl chapter 9 . 8/9
Okay a lot happening here. Dean, Sam and Rowena. Then Jack with Donatello then Dumar. Finally Mary and the two archangels and The Entity fighting over who should be freed! Yeah, don’t annoy The Entity. Great stuff!
Vallygirl chapter 8 . 8/9
Oh boy...Dean and Sam are not going to take this well. Hmmm what is up Dumar up to?!
SilverDragonflymoon chapter 19 . 8/1
Great chapter, I love Mary and Lucifer together, you are writing them truly well.
Vallygirl chapter 7 . 7/30
Holy crap I was afraid for Rowena there. Well now she knows Jack doesn’t have a soul. .What or who is Mary seeing in the empty?
Vallygirl chapter 6 . 7/28
Okay scary when Lucifer is the better of two evils. Okay so now Jack has a way to communicate with Mary...but how do you get her back without bringing Michael along for the ride. Love this story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »