Reviews for In the Eye of the Beholder
This is impressive, it was entertaining to read. Can't log in.
Do you hate Thranduil, or what the world? Even if you did not, all his parts in this story ticked me off. It is just so unlike this character, yet it was a good story, all complaints aside.
commoner246 chapter 27 . 3/11
This has got to be one of THE BEST stories I've read!
redstickbonbon chapter 27 . 3/5
Thank you for an absolutely lovely read. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Spirix chapter 17 . 2/24
"A better destination!"
Lol love it.

Rix
TheBigCats chapter 27 . 1/21
this was so amazing…the writing was absolutely awesome!
rippleeffect08 chapter 27 . 1/21
This fic never fails to touch my heart regardless off how many times I read it (and I have read it A LOT). It really is my all time favorite LOTR fic. The angst, the slowly building relationship, the awesome plot...it's a perfect read huddle up in my couch with a mug of hot chocolate D
Hariti12 chapter 27 . 12/13/2013
Oh Valor. How sweet is this! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Your writing is beautiful, as it your characters. I love each and every one of them.
Great thing Hobbit is out now! Looking forward to seeing more of Legolas and lovely elves in general. ;)
Thank you again!
Svaneaalka chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
You have no idea how much I enjoyed reading this story. That's one of the best ElrondxLegolas here.
xXduchessXx chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I love this story! Please post it on Archive of Our Own! Apparently I'm not the only one asking because won't let me post just the first two sentences because it would be a repeat review!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
THERE IS LITERALLY ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT WTF *flails*
crystal chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
...Tauriel? Haha I'm sure this fanfic's too old to include her, but I still couldn't help but be reminded when you mentioned the female elf who lead the army of Mirkwood.

Only 6 more chapter to go...I refuse to believe it will end...
crystal chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
omygod i'm so hooked it's unreal. that last bit at the end just, ugh, RIGHT IN TEH FEELS. I can only hope I continue to enjoy this fanfic. Mithrandir is perfectly in character, which is glorious because he is a character that if written OOC...the fanfiction will suffer. Lovely, lovely writing so far! 3
MachineGunKitten chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
all this power play is starting to sound a little kinky
Larisya chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Well. Mirkwood will find it A LOT more difficult to defend against the Shadow now...