Reviews for The Bigger They Are
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
'I've got people to see, lives to ruin...ciao'

lo, love that line
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Poor waitress, LOL! great start
Please see chitoryu15 chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
I always did like Xelloss. I wish it would continue!
Julia Green chapter 5 . 9/8/2004
Great, wonderful, funny story. Will Lina ever "mature"?
LiltingTune chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
This was very amusing... extremely strange but... Oh well I probably will be reading you're other work... cause i luvis you! (well at least your writing)
DarkPrincessPan chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
HYPER STORY HYPER STORY HYPER STORY HYPER STORY! ~-~ I thought mazoku couldn't say 'love'... wah... How come Pocky gets Xelly-chan? *sniff**sniff*
Xandra chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
That was great. Sorta long, but great. I'll be checking out your other story too, if its posted. If not, I'll keep an eye out. That was good, though, I liked it, and I can't think of anything to say about it, but it was good. Really. Anyway, on to whatever I haven't read already!
Kontona chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
Xelloss-sama fat? I'M GONNA -KILL- YOU IF YOU DON'T MAKE HIM "NORMAL" AGAIN!

He just need to jump in one more time, right?

Well, do please update soon.

I need to read more of this.
Darkmaster2 chapter 5 . 6/14/2003
Lol, very very funny.
Kontona chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
I KNOWED IT! XELLOSS! I just knowed it was him!

O

But now I wonder what's gonna happen to Lina!

So don't DARE to stop writing!

Please continue

_
Akira chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
Xelly and Zelly's children? Kawaii!
Hsiu chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
Cute :) It'll be interesting to see how this turns out!
Xandra chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
OOH! OOH! Amelia should suggest Jenny Craige! And Gourry should giggle and agree! Then, later, Lina should trick XELLOS into the spring. For instance, she could make Zelgadis say something like "I'll (yuck) kiss you if you jump into this pond fully-clothed."

WE! Fun! Sorry, I love Xellos, he's my favorite, next to my Zel-chan. *gets big, heart-filled eyes and sighs* Zel-chan...*smacks myself* OOPS! Heh heh, sorry.

Please update soon!

~ The UNsane Xandra
Disturber of the Peas chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
MWAHAHA how evil of you. Very amusing! We liked muchly. So much, in fact, that we have decided to ask a favor of you. You see, we have a website, Freaky Slayers: A Slayers Interactive, which is a choose your own adventure-type story, and we ask-well, beg, really-other people to submit stories to it. Will you? Please? Please? Pretty please?

The address is:

freaky_slayers

and our email is

Thank you kindly!

PS: We think Lina should shove Xellos into the spring.
Darkmaster2 chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
Well that was quite funny. I think Lina should somehow kick Xelloss' butt. Then maybe ask him if there's another spring that would change her back.