Reviews for Decisions
Chaosconetic chapter 11 . 4/3/2020
Thanks for continuing to write during this crazy ass time. The more fics I have to delve into, especially ones I follow, the less reason I have to go outside and less batty I go while stuck inside. And ah hell yeah, Neo deserves all the head pats in the world, she's earned them with all this hard work.
Caprice Dhusara chapter 11 . 4/2/2020
Neo being the same adorable badass, and starting to maybe realize she has feelings for Roman (romantically or not)? Yes please.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Caprice Dhusara chapter 10 . 2/12/2020
You're fine, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm willing to wait for chapters to be polished and ready as long as a chapter still actually gets put up eventually.
Chaosconetic chapter 10 . 2/8/2020
Short but sweet and defeat is just another step in the road to success. Neo took it well even if it was just a sparring match. I can't help wondering what becomes of some of your OCs in the future, if they go their own way or perish in some unfortunate event. Neo's drive to get stronger is nice. I hope she gets there, it'd be kind of cool if she was a champion sorts, a bit like a certain naive redheaded girl from the first 3 volumes, well maybe not quite the same given Neo's lifestyle, but hey, Ice Cream Queen could still be happy with it.

Roman should give best girl more head pats whenever she wins, I mean in terms of their canon selves, he'd be the only one who could get away with it without losing an arm. Okay, fine, I admit it, the mental image of Neo getting a head pat from her favorite criminal mastermind is just too adorable. Don't judge me!

In all seriousness though, you sound like I used to be, always rereading my reviews, getting that warm fuzzy feeling that I had readers, but at least you keep writing, I just got lazy and gave up, lol.
Caprice Dhusara chapter 9 . 11/10/2019
Somehow, I'm not surprised that Neo jumped over 100 ranks in a single fight.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2019
Ha, you show em Neo!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2019
Neo is such a lovable scamp in this. I'm glad you're developing that playfully cheeky attitude she has in season 2 and 3. I've gotten used to the 1st person narration too, it felt off at first, but it grew on me. Glad I gave this fic a chance since I usually pass on ones with so many OCs, and again, I like how you pace the chapters.
Tsiyi sin chapter 8 . 8/27/2019
Cant wait to see what happen next. Nice chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2019
Yeah, its true, most viewers won't review, and more viewers won't even have accounts to follow/fav with than those who do. Reviews, well, some people are just lazy, some don't know what to say, some will lose interest and move on, some will like the story but just remain the silent ghost readers.

Anyhow, good to see your outlook going more positive and writing longer chapters too. Long chapters are always nice, well except those that are like 20,000 words, they can be a bit much for one sitting, lol.

Anyways, good chapter. Neo's certainly coming into her own. Certainly not anything near the happy-go-lucky little psycho we knew in canon, but I sort of like this personality. Writing 1st person for such a quiet (Haha, quiet) yet expressive character is a puzzle in itself. But I like what you're doing.
GuardianArtemis chapter 8 . 8/25/2019
Great chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2019
Oh-ho, Neo's heading out. I wonder how smoothly things will go, its still technically early days for her, well not really but still.

Never be sorry about long update gaps. If life isn't put first, it'll usually kick you were the sun don't shine until you do put it first. It's worth a little wait.
Caprice Dhusara chapter 7 . 8/14/2019
Take your time, it's well worth the wait.
Tsiyi sin chapter 6 . 7/17/2019
Very interesting, I like where this is going. Good fic so far.
SR1120 chapter 5 . 7/15/2019
Good plot, written well. I would love to see more.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2019
I like how Roman teaches Neo to fight in some fics. She must surpass him at some point but even in the series, she stayed loyal despite being combatively more dangerous. A lack of reviews isn't always bad. I know about two fics with over a thousand followers and favs, but only get two or three reviews per chapter. Glad you're not giving up.