Reviews for A Difference
Skylarker chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Please write more! Please! I love this fanfic, one of best ones I've read on!
Bloodrose chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
You have to continue this story!
Tessie chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
Such the best Metropolis fanstory I have ever read, it is much better than the original story, please keep on!
Kaz244 chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Interesting concept. I would never have though of a TimaXRock fic in a million years. Continue please.
Lamina chapter 14 . 9/9/2007
Awh, it's been a while ! I had almost forgotten how beautiful your writting style is . . .

Short, but awesome, there is something coming there between those two, Mwaha.

Keep it up !
fakirhottie chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
! i love rockxtima! theres not that much fanfics out there for ,update! but i could see that its getting hard to write cause when it ended there u need to work harder to keep the story going and to finish ways just update k!
Orffro chapter 12 . 7/4/2006
Weel, i don't really know what to say to this chapter, though i guess it's almost over, cause now there kind of stuck. but any how, great writing, and good ideas.
Lamina chapter 12 . 7/3/2006
Oh God ! The Drama !

Why isn't that ?$?%&")*& Kenichi dead ? Gr I'll kill him ! You will quit now or i'll personally make sure that you'll never lay a finger on my Rock ! *Going Histerical*

Hum hum , anyways another great Chapter and i just can't wait to see what's going to happen !

What i wanna see ? Hum... I wanna see my little Rock Alive , If you kill him ... I may never forgive you ... lol Joke !

Kiss , Lamina
Lamina chapter 11 . 7/2/2006
(Sorry for the late Review)

YOU TOTALLY SCARED ME THERE ! lol

I was like '' Wait no she can't just finish it like that ! ''

Even for me , the queen of drama , it was just to Dramatic ! lol

Anyways , i hope the next Chapter will come soon !

Kiss , Lamina
Lamina chapter 10 . 3/6/2006
No Sasha tricked her! I knew it -_-

Another great chapter

Oh and i didn't say it in my first Review but , i love the way you made up the brain washed Kenichi! He looked to innocent to me in the movie

Well , Can't wait 'till the next chapter!

See you soon!

Lamina-x-
Lamina chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
Oh my Gosh! Your story is AWESOME!

Hum hum...I don't trust her...Sasha is not clean! I can sense it!

*On her knees!* PLEASEE! Tell me you won't let him die! Tell me you won't let Rock die like those Bastards did in the movie! Save him! I love him! *Cries*

Okay i'm weird , i know ;)

See ya!
Tomanak chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
It's a really good story line. You had everything run smothly together, i liked, and look foward to ch 10.
Pharoh chapter 8 . 5/15/2005
Awesome...write more! *glomps Rock* Dont die! *glomps Kenichi* Snap out of it! *glomps Duke Red* YOU BASTARD!
Ender Wiggin190 chapter 8 . 6/21/2004
Ok. Good story. BUT, Rock would not change that quickly. You can't change it now. tight now you are to far into the story. I apoligise for my unthoughtfulness, i should have reviewed and told you this months ago when i read the first chapter. Even then though i doubt you would have changed the story. As i was saying before, you shouldn't take a person like rock and change him like that. He's the type of person who has had a life of hurt and 1 day even with tima would not change that. THOUGH over all it is a very good story. If you have any comments or peoblems with my reveiw. Please email me
Rocku chapter 8 . 6/5/2004