Reviews for Meeting Eric
The Doctor Rose chapter 5 . 1/20
hope to see more
lovesmesomedanilalol chapter 5 . 1/6
Loving it thus far. Really hoping another update comes soon.
ashmo2000 chapter 4 . 10/24/2021
Loved it
georgiasuzy chapter 4 . 11/4/2020
I really like your writing exercise! I hope that Real Life gives you the chance to come back to this little story. I'm curious to see Eric and Sookie fall in love.
georgiasuzy chapter 3 . 11/4/2020
Yay, Eric is just as fascinated as Sookie is. I wonder what kind of date he'll take her on? It doesn't seem like he's such a manwhore in this story.
georgiasuzy chapter 2 . 11/4/2020
Oh, Sookie's definitely attracted to Eric, especially without Bill's blood distracting her. Will there be an Eric POV? Can't wait to see.
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
Well, they're on the way to Fangtasia and not a hint of Bill in sight. Me likey!
Lbot1979 chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
You really should take out the note that you put in that paragraph above. It gives your story more for us to learn and should not be spoiled and already know what is going to happen. It gives us intrigue and more plot for your tale later on.
vamp.fairy.fics chapter 4 . 6/30/2019
More chapters please! Excellent story!
dinopoodle chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
I think this is a great beginning. I did notice a few spelling mistakes. But I do that myself so it's no big thing. I hope Godric is in this and not so depressed. I like that vampire. Bill well to be honest I never liked. Your tara reminds me of my best friend she never took any crap off anyone. Good job!
Perfecta999 chapter 4 . 5/7/2019
I like it!
ciasteczko chapter 4 . 5/7/2019
Update soon! I can't wait!
The Doctor Rose chapter 4 . 5/5/2019