Reviews for New Money

I MISS THE MUSH GIRLS!

lute/snitch 4eva omg SO MUCH AWESOME OLD SCHOOL NJL

we are the coolest.
Brockie chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
I dont know HOW I found this or why I like it, but I do! Hurry up and write more already!

-Dodgery
rumor chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
Ok...FINALLY here to review. ;D

Haha! Oh, Race. How do I love thy smartass tendencies, let me count the ways! lol!

tool...haha. I always liked that, but have never had occasion to use it properly...either that or I forget and use some other similarly appropriate description. ;D

Oh, poor, poor crushing Jack...I feel so little sympathy. *giggles*

RACE! *dies* Oh, he's so caught. ~NICE~ lol!

Oh, sweet! roflmao!

Ah, he never changes. *cheesy-ass grin*

Ahaha...damn...I'd forgotten about the trio. This is hysterical. XD

Oh man...you three, I swear. Haha!

Oh how I adore the sarcasm here. Hehe...very nice.

HAHA! Classic...you just jinxed yourself by thinking that Jacky-boy! Hehe.

Oh this is just too delicious. XD

Oh, Jack, you are indeed. Hehe. Can't wait to see it! *wags eyebrows*

Very, very nice Cap'n Shorts. I enjoyed it immensely. More soon? Please!

Later sweetie. XD XD
Mush's Skittles chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
OMG, I love Shortie, Skittles, and Mondie act as a unit. LOL awesome SHORTS! I can't wait to see Spot and Jack get into something (anything). And can I do something with Skittery? Or is he a sibling?
misslibrariangirl chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Mush's dad is Mike Myers. I like it :)

love,

Aura
misslibrariangirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
"Not like Snyder, who had a stick (probably made of pure gold)"

LOL...

love,

Aura
Thistle chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
*drops dead on the floor*

I can't believe there's been a new chapter for DAYS now! And I'm just barely seeing it now! *revives to only die again*

Awesome awesome awesome stuff. But it was so short! *whines* Give more!

Pretty please? *worships from the other realm*
Madison Square chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
YAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU UPDATED! YAY! Thank you thank you thank you! Okay. I loved the last line. "It sounded like I was seriously fucked." Haha. That's great. Also, I liked how you made this morning, like, a setup for pretty much all the other mornings (Race storms away, Snitch and Lute fight and make up, etc). It gives a whatsit, a pattern to their daily lives.

I like it.

You MUST update soon, please?

-MS
Braids21 chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
WOW. AN UPDATE! lol I have this on my fav's list, but i never reviewed (i know i'm bad...)

I LOVE this.. the thought of the rich!newsies is just YUMMY... hehe

you betta update sometime soon (and not like a year from now!)

.braids.
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
Yay! I LOVE UPDATES! Seriously, though, this is great. Gotta love the cowboy, and how seriously messed up everyone is. Good job!

Artemis-chan
Ambitious Aardvark chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
HEY BABE! I can't beleive you are finally updating this! you know how much this makes me love you, right? ...and you have definatly NOT lost your funny. This chapter was as good as ever. keep up the great work!

lots-o-lurve

~Twitch
Lady of Tir Na Nog chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
awe that's so cute.. he has calc with spot.. ha ha ha YAY new chapter... peace hun and i can't wait for more..

L.T.N.N.
Thumbsucker Snitch chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
YOU HAVEN'T LOST IT. NUH-UH. NO WAY. YOU'RE STILL FUNNY AS HELL. XD

Woo!
Twitch chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
Wow...this is absolutely perfect. See my socks? They have been thoroughly rocked, and cannot wait for this story to continue. Which it most certainly will right? right? ;-) Heh. They forgot about Dutchy 'n Specs...oh, good old Racie, he never fails to crack me up.
Thistle chapter 3 . 4/5/2004
Oh man. I love you. Yeah, this isn't the first time I'm reading this but reading it this time has made me fall in love with this all over again. And I want more damn it!
I feel bad for Jack. He's going to have his work cut out for him if he wants Spot to notice him that way.
That truth and dare kiss should have turned into a snogfest! All those boys just jumping in each other's laps and sucking each other's face off. M.
Update!