Reviews for Battle of the Bands
Reishi chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Please update soon i would love to know what happens in the next chapter..
CandyGirl999 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
My gosh woman you GOTTA finish this stroy!
CandyGirl999 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
KxB FOREVER!

Gosh Kurama is just too sweet to her!
dela490 chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Hello. It's really a great story, I love it. There are so many things that happens and what is the link between botan, jibrille and liana. What is the secret of Botan's past life? so many questions and suspens in it and all I can see is that you've not updated your story since six years. Too bad you must keep writing because it's a real good story. So please update soon (I put your story in my favourite list).
manic pixie mary sue chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
aw...it's kawaii! update soon k! ja!
MissPoke chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
this chapter was AWESOME!

but i was wondering what song this was? can you e-mail the name to me?
Fire in the hole chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
Interesting chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one. :)
52451 chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
UPDATE! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! IT's So cute!
SpiritBear13 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
what happens next? No! _ This story is so fun and mysterious! You should...no you need to update soon!

~*~SpiritBear13~*~
JMeans chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
I started reading your story beck when you first started. Now, I've been waiting for nearly four years for you to write more. It's so good. More please!
foxlover chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
that was really great chapter! the best part was where kurama got jealous and was ready hit that guy for evening dancing with botan! i'm their best fan in the kurama and botan pairing too i also think it was really sweet for kurama to be protective for botan as well! i also hope you update this story soon.
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
I like this story plz update soon
Steph-chan chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
ah! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! (or send me a finishing plot outline! lol) you have A LOT of talent; don't stop now!
Christina chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
wa!

that was a cliff hanger

please do update it

i would surely appreciate it

_
christina chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
hi! that fanfic was great hope you continue it. it really left me sitting on the edge of my seat! go KB!