Reviews for Story
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
It makes me want to cry... You can just see it happening in real life.
cherie136 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I really liked it :) I've always loved 2nd person narratives, but, most of the time, they're not quite as good as yours. It was a really effective way to show us Hermione's thoughts about Harry and, as you've written, life isn't a fairytale!

I LOVED IT :D (and even cried a little? I thought it was really touching!)
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Your style really confused me at first; was "that article" the one by Rita Skeeter, like I just realized, or was it an article of clothing or some random thing like that?

And it did kind of bug me that you said Ron had been cheating on her, because that so does not seem like him.

But overall I liked it...
American Mione chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Fantastic story! I've always loved 2nd person stories, and this is one of the best ones I've ever read. I was holding my breath the whole time, hoping everything would work out for them. Great job!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wow! I felt her emotions and I empathized as the story progressed. I really liked the way you told the story. I'm glad it ended the way it did.

I kind of found this story by accadent and am glad I did. I'm going to move on and look at some of your other stuff.
Bet-HPG chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I just love this .
Youre Friend from the Universe you wished you were from chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Your second person perspective writing skills are not so great. lol, I shouldn't be criticising you; my writing is infinitely worse.
Pearl Drop Angel chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I think I read this a long time ago, and I liked it then as much as I like it now. I don't know though, maybe something in the ending was missing for me. Not mushy romance, that would seem out of place here, but maybe I would have expected Harry to say that since Hermione always seemed to know him so well she ought to have known that too. I don't know, I just see it that way, but maybe it's just me that's weird. Anyway, I love all of your works (if you'd just update sooner, though!)

Pearl
Callisto Callispi chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This fiction is very true - life is not a fairy tale, and you've expressed this so bluntly and accurately that I sigh and admit to myself, "Yes, she is completely right."

Thanks for a good read. Every one needs a reminder at times that no, life is not a fairy tale. I hope this review doesn't sound TOO melancholy. :)

Excellent job. You did very well with this piece.

-C. Callispi
Baka-Oni78 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
I must say that this has to be the only good story I have ever read in the 2nd person POV. You have such a great imagination that I feel like I should give up my thoughts of ever writing a story. (I only just made and account and I haven't posted anything yet)

I am currently going through your fics, and this is the third review for you I have written tonight. I hope you continue to write awesome fics, as I must say yours, so far, are the best!
Bet chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This is really beautifull...sorry my english is not so good. But I have read some of your fics and I really like it.
Artemis Bennington chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
I cannot put into words just how much I love this story. I think it is absolute brilliance. I was crying by the end of it.
Kelandry chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
It would be really neat to see what Harry's view was! Not your typical sort of fic, no, but very good all the same!
highh-violett chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
wonderful. i think all your stories are wonderful, this on is my favorite:: keep writing.
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
you should know what i think of your work by now. i totally love them! every single one of them! at least the ones i've read...it made me cry, i dunno why, but it did! it SO did! gotta get some kleenex now..keep it up!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »