Reviews for Crow of Night Raid
cassnova5424 chapter 2 . 4/28/2021
he did tell them tho
JustAFool chapter 24 . 10/1/2019
Good story. What I took from that AN is that, a good majority of teachers suck at positive encouragement.
FawkesPheonix chapter 24 . 8/8/2019
This was an excellent story and I hope you write a sequel.
IMAFAN chapter 24 . 8/8/2019
OH MY FREEKING GOHHHHH THIS IS SO FERNGKUHBRGIE SWEEEY! 3 AKAMES IN BEACON N SHES A BRANWEN!
The Dark Hour chapter 24 . 8/7/2019
Honestly, the fact that the interest I felt when reading this story resulted in me trailblazing through the chapters without noticing is a clear sign that this was a good story. Tho imho, not so sure about the rest of the readers. In any case, as a story which didn't really have a clear end and direction (especially for the epilogue), not to mention your first story, I'd say this was a big win!
The Dark Hour chapter 25 . 8/7/2019
You know, that actually reminds me of something. In the last chapter its surprisingly revealed (not really) that althought for Qrow and Akame, its been a long 5 months, only 20 minutes had passed in Remnant. That brings up the question for Raven's appearances. She went to save Qrow a few times and in the end, participated in the war. But seeing as in Remnant, everything went by quickly, wouldn't that mean that the moment Raven went back to Remnant, she immediately goes back to the Empire and did this like 2 or 3 more times?
The Dark Hour chapter 24 . 8/7/2019
TheReaperCommander chapter 23 . 8/7/2019
The Qrow And Raven bonding is just amazing. Too bad that Leone died I thought with Qrow and Raven here they would be able to save her.
TheReaperCommander chapter 23 . 8/7/2019
God I love it. This is a great story, and I love the Qrow Leone pairing.
FawkesPheonix chapter 23 . 8/4/2019
Can’t wait for more it’s too bad Leone died though.
namingmydogqrow chapter 21 . 7/27/2019
WOW I FREAKING LOVE THIS! AND QROW AND RAVENS BONDING! YASSSSSSS
STRQisdabest chapter 20 . 7/23/2019
I just binged this entire thing and cant wait to see what happens next! I honestly don't know why but if Qrow survives I want him to go back with Raven, lol maybe I'm just a sucker for not happy endings! 3 Love this! :) PS. THE FLASHBACKS ARE AMAZING!
Toa IceHeart chapter 8 . 7/12/2019
Did you skip Sheele's death?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2019
Love your story
Ultimate Kuuga chapter 15 . 6/22/2019
No matter how strong you are, Esdeath. What you did to Qrow is useless, Muda Muda. Great chapter.