Reviews for The Story of Silverwing
Keva Strongbow chapter 2 . 4/18/2019
Seems like an fine start! I watched the movie a while ago and it's interesting visiting the fanfiction:) Good job! Keep up the good work!
SnapeFan777 chapter 4 . 4/9/2019
I actually wrote this years ago back when I wrote my fanfics in third person. I went back and changed everything to first person and posted it.
ScroomBuster124 chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
This is a pretty cool story about something that would have happened during Books 3 and 4. Silverwing seems to be a very interesting new character. I is pretty bad that the day he was hatched he was forced into the Pure Ones, which seems to be a very good character arch to start his life with. I wonder what Silverwing will discover in the library in the next chapter. 8/10
ScroomBuster124 chapter 4 . 4/9/2019