Reviews for The Pauper Prince
Shelki24730 chapter 5 . 7/8
"Professor Snape," she said before whisking off down the corridor, "is far too stubborn to die, Mr. Potter."

Ahhhhhhhh that's it! I really love the way you portrayed ALL the characters (especially Harry and Severus) in both this work and that awful boy! This is the best snupin and the best "Harry-Severus' friendship" work I've ever read!
Mystical G Panther chapter 9 . 6/22
;) great chapter
LunarChild28 chapter 7 . 6/16
Can't help but love how Severus is portrayed in this series. Often times people like to push him off as an easy twist, making him much softer than he was in canon. This series has Severus appear human but also himself all at once. It's refreshing to see an author portray Severus so accurately but still give him a heart.
CorrosiveCoin chapter 9 . 6/13
Why don't you have more reviews?! You should have thousands! This is hands down the best depiction of Snape I have ever read, including canon. Thank you so much for this update, loved it!
michalmil chapter 9 . 6/11
I really enjoyed yours story! Hopefully, you will continue. I am excited to see what happens next!
Kawisdom chapter 9 . 6/11
Snape withdrawal is a serious ailment. Imagine risking crossing Dolores Umbridge for the chance to see him!
While he doesn't do the sweet, nurturing guardian routine, he cares in his own way about the abused students who come to him. Maybe that list he plans to share with Lupin w eventually do some good.
That last scene could lead to events that make Sirius Black faint. Or throw a hissyfit was he tries to defend Remus's honor. Either way, fun.
flexingrhetoric chapter 8 . 5/4
Please keep this going! I enjoyed your first sorry tremendously and look forward to this one as well.
Kawisdom chapter 8 . 5/2
I was glad to find that you crosspost since my phone is too old for the Archive's recent update and now isn't a good time to replace it.
I'd forgotten how amusing Snape's method of dealing with Dolores Umbridge was. I'll keep an eye out! Minerva as a coconspirator was fun, too.
Take care of yourself.
Kriver810 chapter 8 . 4/24
Please let me know more can’t wait to see what happens next.
Kriver810 chapter 8 . 4/8
This is such a great fanfic I really can’t get enough. Please please continue write I have never read a Snape like this and I love it.
SlySeto2000 chapter 8 . 4/4
Will you be updating soon? And will Remus show up soon again for more Snupin? Also, are you a fan of Drarry? Thanks! 3
Mystical G Panther chapter 8 . 2/16
Fantastic looking forward to reading more!
Mystical G Panther chapter 6 . 2/16
Haha awesome thanks for updating over here! Great chapter!
Saltandsweat chapter 8 . 2/15
Thank you - these updates have come at a very welcome time! Very much enjoying. Although of course, because I'm biased, part of me is itching to have Lupin back, and wondering whether Severus would be thinking about him, missing him, wanting him ...? I love the small details about Severus's own time as a student as well. Look forward to the next one.
Intrigue19 chapter 8 . 2/15