Reviews for Genii Are Allowed to be Smug
AmyRose99 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I'm Irish and there's nothing wrong with a good potato joke!
abandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
teehee this was so funny!
Fire-Flyz-16 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I am Irish with red hair and love potatoes! :D
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
*cackles* oh, sure. nothing to do with an ego. right. uh huh. *grins evilly* blackmail here we come! ;D

brittney
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
lol...I dan't think of any comments! All I can do is laugh and smile.
Meinna7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Me and my sister are both half irish. I don't mind potatoes, but my sister HATES them. Throws a tantrum every time she sees one.

Anyway, liked the story. Cute!
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I was laughing so hard I almost choked. My favorite line IS!

"He turned back to the assistant, grinning. ā€œIā€™m only twelve.ā€"

LOVED THAT! He's so adorable! Your fics are wonderful and it doesn't matter if you didn't write anything meaningful or serious, a bit of humor doesn't hurt anyone! And did SUCH a good job.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Snorkle. That was freaking hilarious. I can't believe you apologized to readers! This is amazing, and incredibly in character. Thank you for this story!
YellowJello2012 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
hi

yes some of us are sensitive about the potato jokes, so you might want to be careful who you say that to...(im 50% - 75%)

that was so gr8 it wasn't pointless, just stupid funny... still watch the potato thing...i luv it!

write another one, please

-Krissi Bleu-

dont say the names wierd
RECONbabe chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
hehehe. luff it!
Mister Jay chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This was interesting. Well written, IC, and very funny. Yeah, I believe you, Arty, it has absolutely *nothing* to do with your ego ...

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
Lady Silvamord chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*Dies laughing* Gods.

Genius? My, my, poor little Arty. Angeline was fantastic, and I loved vindictive!Juliet. The scene in the game room was to die for, absolutely!

Hm. Now I wish that you would write another one of these, with Juliet teaching Arty social skills. *smirk*
sgarecool321 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Please!

Contiue!
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Ah, this is hilarious. I really want one of those shirts. And it's not completley PWP, it does have a small plot.
Corpus Delicti chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I'm afraid I'm terrible at reviews, Liz, so I'm just going to have to banter on about how much I liked this fic because it was funny and witty and plotless and so *very* Arty... yes. As you can see, I'm terrible at reviews.

I really liked this. Could you tell?