Reviews for The Devil's Game
FierGascon chapter 9 . 5/12
Two thumbs up!
FierGascon chapter 3 . 5/12
Ah!

This is exquisitely angsty! :-)
JewelsK chapter 9 . 5/12
I've just re-read it from the start, to get the whole experience in one sitting. It's a very satisfying story, very well put together and crafted. I love the complexity of Aramis and Athos friendship, and you make the most of it here. And both the H and the C were beautifully written. Thank you so much.
GoGirl212 chapter 9 . 5/7
Great fic! Loved it from start to finish!
GoGirl212 chapter 4 . 5/7
Enjoying this fic a lot - and worried about what chapter 5 will bring - but just wanted to pause and congratulate you on how well you wrote the exchanges between Treville and Richelieu. Excellent dialogue and characterization. I have yet to master that. Ok...now I need to cuddle my dog and read the next chapter...
UIa chapter 9 . 5/6
brilliant ending...loved the comedy bits of the boys ignoring Papa T's orders like bad children
LadyWallace chapter 9 . 5/6
:') A lovely conclusion to this story! I am so glad they all got a chance to talk a little about what happened, and even though I'm sure they're going to be having nightmares for a while yet, they are at least on the road to recovery. Hopefully Aramis will be able to stop feeling so guilty, though I'm sure that his brothers will help him with that. Thanks so much for sharing this suspenseful, whump-filled story with a nice dose of H/C at the end n_n!
Mountain Cat chapter 9 . 5/6
That's very telling - the loyalty and belief in each other that Pierre thought made them vulnerable is what enabled them to survive.
Deana chapter 9 . 5/6
Great chapter! Poor guys...lots of bad dreams in Aramis' future.
beeblegirl chapter 9 . 5/6
Lovely comfort chapter. The boys are back together and hopefully they won’t have too many nightmares. Is this the last chapter? In that case thanks for this story, looking forward to another adventure soon I hope.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 9 . 5/6
Feel so bad for Aramis and Athos on what what they went through with each other .. Boundries were crossed cause of this mad man they wil never forget these horrioble memories but their bond as brothers is deeper and closer then any other.. .. what a great ending
Aini NuFire chapter 9 . 5/6
Definitely need a whole chapter of comfort after what they went through. It warms my heart. They've still got healing to do, but they're united as always. Great story! And poor papa T, whatever is he going to do with them? XD
ficklescribbler chapter 9 . 5/6
I've enjoyed this from this start to finish, and particularly appreciated the characterizations. Thanks very much.
Greenlips24 chapter 9 . 5/6
Great story. Many thanks!
Laureleaf chapter 9 . 5/6
Love the honesty and vulnerability in this chapter. Thanks for making my Monday better once again!