Reviews for Discovering Drop by Drop
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Mother is okaasan, unless you were just abbreviating it to say Mom I guess.

But you should continue, a one shot for this doesn't seem fitting.
A Single Black Rose chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Plz at leat write another chapter! OWA!
Tzarista chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
you should write more to this ... it's very interesting
inashosetai chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Ok... umm... I guess I can say it was good. But... did it HAVE to be Sesshomaru, of all peoples? And how'd Inuyasha die...?
Brittany chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I like it but I think you should continue. You could make this into a really good story. You can even have them get to know each other and fall in love with each other while at the university. It would be good and we can get to see if she will agree to marry him and love him. By the way, is he Inuyasha's brother in this story?
Desirae chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
That was really good, atleast that is what I thought, I hope you right more of this, becuase I want to see what happens, but one questiong, how does Inu-yasha die?
Sesshomaru's Goddess chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Hey! Are you going to update because this is a really good story! I want to know what happens next so please update it!
The Mediocre One chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I like the story! Especially how you made the seasons pass by. About Shadows...I love that story! You gotta write more soon! I'm waiting!
Byjinder chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Continue! This seems like it would turn out to be a great story, just like every other story you write.
mei chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
please comtinue this story! please please please?
nolongerherereally chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
You should and must continue this!
Kimzy Hardykinz chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Please do continue! I'd love to see where this goes! I always like you're S/K fics!

Kimzy
kandykid chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
The story was so cute and I hope all the other reviewers are pushing for it to be continued even for one more chapter. The wedding, getting to know each other, or just forgetting the wedding all together. I mean it seems some insanity has to come from all this since it harps on total sadness. Heh, anyways enough ranting from me. I hope you take this into consideration. THANKS!
bookgal4000 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I really like this story i think you could make it a very big fic look for me online, if you don't want to continue it because i have some great ideas for it!
Kousagi-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
*pout* Noo... please continue... For me? *puppy face* Please!